Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

38 carries 210 yards

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Dialed up by Lame Kitten (rofl)

If Gaskin can't handle the load then stop recruiting midgets.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

Booker for Utah 34 carries...

Dhdawg, saying but, but, but, gaskin needs a break!!! He can't always be out there.

Gaskin gets better with every carry

If you honestly think Gaskin is the workhorse that Henry is you are more stupid than I thought
  • Options
    Booker, fournette, freeman, etc.
    Big backs can handle a bigger load than smaller backs. It's called ohysics
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

Dhdawg, saying but, but, but, gaskin needs a break!!! He can't always be out there.

If you honestly think Gaskin is the workhorse that Henry is you are more stupid than I thought
    Being a workhorse isn't about being 6-3 240. Sankey was pretty small, and he was an absolute horse. Even holds the UW single game carries record
  • Options

dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

Being a workhorse isn't about being 6-3 240. Sankey was pretty small, and he was an absolute horse. Even holds the UW single game carries record
    Sankey was bigger and more well built than gaskin
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

More stupid? I'm full of myself? Got it. I challanged one call by the refs and you and PGOS go full meltdown.

You are telling me gaskin can't handle 25-28 touches a game?

Have you watched this kid play? Greg lewis said he has tree trunk legs. He is low to the ground only took a couple good shots from the D.

Somehow Napoleon was able to handle the workload as a little guy. In my stupid full of myself mind I see gaskin just a shade slower of nip with just as good feet.

Gaskin is a special back capable of the workload...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Size is no excuse. No more midgets
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited November 2015
    jecornel said:

dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

More stupid? I'm full of myself? Got it. I challanged one call by the refs and you and PGOS go full meltdown.

Have you watched this kid play? Greg lewis said he has tree trunk legs. He is low to the ground only took a couple good shots from the D.

Somehow Napoleon was able to handle the workload as a little guy. In my stupid full of myself mind I see gaskin just a shade slower of nip with just as good feet.

Dude Kauffman was a fucking beast. He benched like 425. Gaskin is a little dude. He can probably handle more carries, but comparing his size and durability to NipNap just because they are the same height is a major stretch.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    It's funny that when Browning got hurt every dick fuck on this bored was crying "no shit a true freshman got hurt". Now they want to run Gaskin into the ground.

This is the problem with the negative side in a nutshell. You've lost all logic. If you can't figure out better ways to criticize Peterman then you're dumber than I thought.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

Dude Kauffman was a fucking beast. He benched like 425. Gaskin is a little dude. He can probably handle more carries, but comparing his size and durability to NipNap just because they are the same height is a major stretch.
    He benched that as a senior... ask greg Lewis about gaskin. You can't see the similarities?

Gaskin runs really really hard and his feet are as quick as Napoleon's...he isn't as fast but his quickness and cutting ability is on par.

Go back and watch Kaufman as a true freshman.

Gaskin is already breaking records with a shit oline.... go back and look at Kaufman's blockers..

PGOS, stay out of this one you don't even know who Kaufman is.
  • Options

It's funny that when Browning got hurt every dick fuck on this bored was crying "no shit a true freshman got hurt". Now they want to run Gaskin into the ground.

This is the problem with the negative side in a nutshell. You've lost all logic. If you can't figure out better ways to criticize Peterman then you're dumber than I thought.

Seriously. "We need to run gaskin into the ground just so we can beat Utah to get to 5-4 instead of 4-5
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dhdawg said:

Seriously. "We need to run gaskin into the ground just so we can beat Utah to get to 5-4 instead of 4-5
    "We"?