Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yes, we lost because of blah, blah. The real gut ripper

Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
I don't care (to the extreme of nut wrenching) if we lose by players fumbling it away, or dropping nearly every fucking ball that hits their hands, or refs are watching a game on their phone during play and calling flags on that fucking game.... (yes, this sucks and I fucking hate it, but it pales to this)

THE REAL PROBLEM

Our coaching staff does shit that makes me have no hope for the future. Our defense, fine, they can pretty much tell Pussimen to go F himself and they will go wreck people. however, it is our "offensive gurus" that are the nut kick for the Husky future.

No drive or inspiration, and they continue to do shit when it has never worked. They take out our FR QB that is trying to get the hang of all this and put in a captain that they 'like' so he can get PT. FUCK YOU. I don't care, you keep browning in so he can develop and get consistency in his game. YOU FUCKING TRY TO SCORE ON EVERY FUCKING DRIVE, EVEN IF THERE IS FUCKING 12 SECONDS LEFT AND YOU HAVE 2 TOS ON THE OPPONENT 40. Kick a fucking 55 yard FG, at least it is better than putting your skirt in the air before half. And Gaskin... such a weapon, yet Smiff appears to rather have him on the bench so his other friends can get PT. GOD DAMMIT.

The shit they keep doing and the decisions they make, FUCK!!! These kids have a future, but these coaches are going to fuck it all up and keep them down. I'm sorry, I'm pissed, I fucking hate Smith and hate the fucking fact that our head coach has no drive in him to score on every god damn play. 12 out of 12 PAC 12 coaches would have tried something at the end of the half... just unfortunate that someone was still in the WAC thinking they were playing Wyoming in the 2nd half.

I just got back from the game, am pissed, and need to go sleep it off. Fuck all this. Fuck me. Fuck it.

AND FUCK WHITE HELMETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad omen mother fuckers.

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm fine changing things up as long as it works. The direct snap to gaskin had some success, I'd like to see that some more. Agree the lindy package must die
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    sumbuddy just grab Pusserman, slit his bag and run his leg through it. That is all.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2015
    dhdawg said:

I'm fine changing things up as long as it works. The direct snap to gaskin had some success, I'd like to see that some more. Agree the lindy package must die

Except Gaskin had bigger plays when Brownlee handed the ball off to him. I especially liked when You pulled for Lindy after a good TD drive and wasted 2 downs only to bring Brownlee back in for 3rd and long. The dipsy doodle Handoff to Mickens was extra special when they brought Lindy in. Even the FS announcers Fox had openly said wtf is Washington doing there.

As long you guys keep running the Lindy package and Wildcat, your Offense will continue to be garbage.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    Peterman said he was frustrated. What more do you want??
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

Except Gaskin had bigger plays when Brownlee handed the ball off to him. I especially liked when You pulled for Lindy after a good TD drive and wasted 2 downs only to bring Brownlee back in for 3rd and long. The dipsy doodle Handoff to Mickens was extra special when they brought Lindy in. Even the FS announcers Fox had openly said wtf is Washington doing there.

As long you guys keep running the Lindy package and Wildcat, your Offense will continue to be garbage.
    he also had lesser plays when the ball was handed off.
    Newsflash: if you run certain plays more than others, odds are those plays will produce more big plays than others.
    #math
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It turns out that giving the ball to tailbacks when they have a chance to start 'running downhill' and have plays blocked specifically for them really works when you have good players.

Gaskin would've had 200 yards last night if he had 25 carries that were mostly from an I formation.

Instead we routinely give him the ball on second down on a delay where he starts his carry with his momentum stopped.

It's so beyond FS it's insane.

When I watch Bama I cry. Line it up and run. It really works!

Fuck. And Kiffin is a Fucking bubble screen clown!

But because Saban wants everyone to see exactly how gigantic his balls are, he took on his friend's retarded son and told him: here's the offense you can run, have fun running clever play combos from this list of plays.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pete needs to get out of the whole shotgun formation with a player like browning. He's not a threat to run so the read option is just a retarded idea to begin with.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thank you for summing it up, as this is exactly how I feel about Pusserman. @TheChart will forever be on his team, and that is why I have no fucking hope for something greater than 9 wins.

And it is time that Browning walks into Smiff's office with a playbook full of Swede packages and WR screens and shoves them up his ass, flat-side up.

I just think it's ridiculous to have a coach who is a liability on game day.