Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Larry Scott needs to step the fuck down.

It's obvious the Pac wants Utah and Stanford in the Pac-12 Championship game and winner to the ployoffs.

When refs start erasing TDs on bogus calls, it's fucking obvious what they're up to.

It's pointless to watch Stanford and Utah play the rest of this year - they're obviously going to win with these refs. Didn't the Cuogs get "reffed" last week by the Stanford refs?

Utah was terrible tonight...they would lose to Bama by 50.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Fucking cut that bitch.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    priapism said:

It's obvious the Pac wants Utah and Stanford in the Pac-12 Championship game and winner to the ployoffs.

When refs start erasing TDs on bogus calls, it's fucking obvious what they're up to.

It's pointless to watch Stanford and Utah play the rest of this year - they're obviously going to win with these refs. Didn't the Cuogs get "reffed" last week by the Stanford refs?

fucking el oh el. there are 3mm people that live in the state of utah, probably 40% of them cheer for utah, that's their fanbase, thats it. you think the p12 would rather have utah than SC? really?

something something long walk, perspective.

have a WAC team represent the south in the p12? gtfo.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Stanford will assfuck Utah (or hopefully UCLA) and then get killed in the first round of the playoffs

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

priapism said:

fucking el oh el. there are 3mm people that live in the state of utah, probably 40% of them cheer for utah, that's their fanbase, thats it. you think the p12 would rather have utah than SC? really?

YWYK

They want to preserve the one-loss records to get the champion Stanford into the playoff.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

priapism said:

Despite the fact that refs fucking games up on purpose goes into tin foil territory, the point is to preserve the teams that have a shot, USC does not. And the PAC would just want one of its team, to get into the playoff, they dont care about fan numbers.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sorry for the double poast, but pac12 refs really are a fucking abortion. It's one of the things I think about alot, where they are so blatantly bad compared to other conferences year in and year out, yet we can never solve the problem. Scott is a fag and the head of refs is as well.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Stanford will assfuck Utah (or hopefully UCLA) and then get killed in the first round of the playoffs

But not before Stanford gets run by Notre Dame. PAC 12 refs can't save them from that. Last weak Stanford made about 3 or 4 plays all game.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

But not before Stanford gets run by Notre Dame. PAC 12 refs can't save them from that. Last weak Stanford made about 3 or 4 plays all game.
    Did they win?

Asking for my fren.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

The whole world wants to see Utah vs Stanford in 1/3 filled Levis Stadium on a Friday night.

Just imagine in 2005, Utah and Stanford playing for the conference championship. I'm shaking and about to vomit.
  • Options
    TacDawgTacDawg Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fucking lol at ref conspiracy. Which one was the 11 point call? You have to be good enough for that not to matter.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    UW officials need to seriously make a formal protest to the Pac about this game. UW is going to lose a lot more of their declining fanbase if they don't. I don't even want to watch any more Husky football games this year at this point. UW needs to protect their fans, players, and the integrity of this game. If they don't -> goodbye.

Larry Scott's Pac 12 is more about $$$$$$$ than anything else at this point - want that ployoff team paycheck at all costs. The reffing is corrupted. There's no point watching your team once they have 2-3 losses in Larry Scott's version of the Pac 12.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I thought it was common knowledge that we have the worst refs in college football
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

I thought it was common knowledge that we have the worst refs in college football

Basketball may be even worse
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    While the refs may suck, atleast they aren't out there sending lindquist in to kill husky drives. So there's that
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Pax 12 everything fucking sucks.

When does rowing start?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2015

The whole world wants to see Utah vs Stanford in 1/3 filled Levis Stadium on a Friday night.

Ty Willie and Da Cundaliza Reese will be there for the coin flip
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    TacDawg said:

Fucking lol at ref conspiracy. Which one was the 11 point call? You have to be good enough for that not to matter.

Well let's see, Lenius TD wiped off on a questionable OPI, 7 points
    Gaskin's TD wiped off the board on a bullshit holding call, 7 points
    Perkins OPI, at least 3 points.
    17 points. Just because we suck and are losers doesn't excuse it
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    If the Lenius OPI was a good call fine, I wasn't exactly in a hurry home and missed it, one of my frens called it bullshit (just what I was hearing).
    Based on what I saw the rest of the night though, I tend to believe him