Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

winners win. losers don't

Peterman owns his conference record. No excuses.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    This team is a shitshow to watch. Can't string together two solid bowel movements, let alone in-conference victories.

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Like I said, we're good against pac-12 teams that are unraveling.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Embarrassing, whether we like it or not he's getting more time. Next year better be a lot better or I'm hiring someone
    edited November 2015
    #TSWOinAugust
    #SvenWasRight....Again
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727

Playing DWarsh after his first fumble is the epitome of being a loser coach.

You just don't care about winning if you do the things this staff does.

Would Don james put him back in the game?
    jecornel said:

BUT THE REFS!!!!! THEY SCREWED US...

did the refs fumble? Did they call in lindy, did Pettis drop a TD because of the refs.

Suck it up you pussies.

So if your team loses you can't say the refs suck. The team sucks, and the refs suck. It isn't one or the fucking other
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Especially if had Don had gaskin as the alternative?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,618 Founders Club
    Blame the refs if it's a three point game (maybe). They lost that game.

I'm told that it's more than wins and losses though...that there's progress...somehow...just what I'm hearing...
  • PellumPridePellumPride Member Posts: 60
    Passion said:

um no. nobody is unraveling more than the Ducks and u played like complete pussies against us.

Blame the refs if it's a three point game (maybe). They lost that game.

I'm told that it's more than wins and losses though...that there's progress...somehow...just what I'm hearing...

Compared to the shit we were watching in Sept/Oct this was progress.
    Now they need to continue to improve for it to mean anything, which they won't

If you care about winning you don't do the things this staff does.

DWarsh playing is a huge indictment of this staff. As much or more than anything else, quite honestly.

You just don't care about winning if you send the message that fumbling is okay. Never mind getting stripped going down (which indicates mental weakness) in a critical game for your program and what will obviously be a close game.

There's just no way it makes any sense.

Only a loser coaches the way we coach. We don't play to win. We accept loser actions.

It's awful.

If you want to criticize the coaches they absolutely deserve it, but would you rather watch deontee cooper?
    dhdawg said:

DWarsh playing is a huge indictment of this staff. As much or more than anything else, quite honestly.

You just don't care about winning if you send the message that fumbling is okay. Never mind getting stripped going down (which indicates mental weakness) in a critical game for your program and what will obviously be a close game.

Only a loser coaches the way we coach. We don't play to win. We accept loser actions.

It's awful.

If you want to criticize the coaches they absolutely deserve it, but would you rather watch deontee cooper?
    Yes. DWARSH been bumbling, and fumbling since the soldier field game.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I don't want to see Deontae Cooper you cunt.

I want to see players benched when they fuck up the game.

Also, put fucking Gaskin in there. It's not like we are wearing him out. Play Dotson or Coleman or anyone who doesn't fucking fumble constantly.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Passion said:

This!

We kick our own ass.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    This coaching staff has cost us 3 games this year. Fuck the bullshit.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    whuggy said:

It's awful.

The sequence at the end of the first half says it all.
    Three passes from your own 15. Recover a fumble
    and take a knee from the 40. That's just unexplainable,
    give up, quitter football.
    small timey in over head bullshit