Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm Back Bitches

2»

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,089
    Came for Sven, am leaving now.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    I miss *SVEN* dammit!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

I thought this thread was about taint licking.

Had to type that once.

Felt good.

Solid 18th post.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,252
    Initially read, "I'm Black Bitches."

#BlackPower
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    But Dennis still hates white people. And somehow it's makes us like him even more.

I'm black, too, but I don't go around yelling it at people. The problem with half of us is that they want something just for being black. They say it like it's so meaningful.

Why do you have to have Black pride? Black power? Can't it just be human power?

I think we'd get so much further if we stopped characterizing ourselves like this.

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

I'm black, too, but I don't go around yelling it at people. The problem with half of us is that they want something just for being black. They say it like it's so meaningful.

I think we'd get so much further if we stopped characterizing ourselves like this.

Wait, you're black african american?
  • H

How can you possible tell a persons citizenship by looking at them. African American is an absurd description of a persons race.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    What did I miss? Did Swaye go to rehab? Did PLSS go to a stem cell clinic? Is Kim trying to suck off Petamus now ? Did Collegedoog reincarnate? So much to catch up on.
    LEAVE!

Black bitches all do want something dd.. A puppy

H

How can you possible tell a persons citizenship by looking at them. African American is an absurd description of a persons race.
    Ladies and puppy, our new resident rainbow warrior, highway66
  • DawgofThunderDawgofThunder Member Posts: 118
    Wait until my 19th, wait. Damn it.
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    edited November 2015

H

Ladies and puppy, our new resident rainbow warrior, highway66
    Fallingoffaladder.gif
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,940 Founders Club

What did I miss? Did Swaye go to rehab? Did PLSS go to a stem cell clinic? Is Kim trying to suck off Petamus now ? Did Collegedoog reincarnate? So much to catch up on.
    LEAVE!
    Since when did puppy ever echo you fags' language? Like revenge of the noyds around here.