Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Tillman's vs. Vaj Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So many fucking shit calls by both teams. I'm heading to Brazzers for a nightcap.

Go Dawg!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koee9VegsXs
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Big win for UW tonight. Helfrich will be with us for at least 3 more, I'm afraid
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AZDuck said:

Big win for UW tonight. Helfrich will be with us for at least 3 more, I'm afraid

We both suck... Taki Tiki get togethers will be more fun now though!!!1
  • Options
    I have changed my position from "Fire Helfrich" to

"Helfrich Needs To Be Set On Fire"
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Doogles said:

There was Berco proving me right. @Mosster47 I was right.

You weren't right. No one plans out to play three OT's.

It's November and you don't beat the shit out of your team. Slingblade was talking about how everyone was dropping like flies after the game is the reason. Smart coaches don't let their kids play 108 snaps late in the year.

Both teams have shit coaching staffs and one got lucky.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Doogles said:

It's November and you don't beat the shit out of your team. Slingblade was talking about how everyone was dropping like flies after the game is the reason. Smart coaches don't let their kids play 108 snaps late in the year.

I called it exactly. Bercovicci is a mistake prone QB who was going to force it at some point. Your fumbled snap 2pt. conversion fail is further proof going for two was dumb as fuck.

The smartest thing Helf did all night was opt out of going for the win and letting ASU go for the loss.

Enjoy your win Wildcat.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

I would have went for two there, but let's see Royce Freeman block some more in OT!

Playing for OT is the right call. Bercovicci will force a throw trying to be a hero and get picked off.
    Huh?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Doogles said:

I called it exactly. Bercovicci is a mistake prone QB who was going to force it at some point. Your fumbled snap 2pt. conversion fail is further proof going for two was dumb as fuck.

The smartest thing Helf did all night was opt out of going for the win and letting ASU go for the loss.

Enjoy your win Wildcat.
    You have to go for 2 in the third OT you fucking retard.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Doogles said:

Enjoy your win Wildcat.
    No shit fuck face. The play in question was at the end of regulation. Helf was right to go for 1 there. That cute trick direct snap failure of a play was on a chart of plays meant for 2pt conversions. If Helf went for it, odds are it would have been that exact play or something similar and failed.

Keep up you fucking retard.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Doogles said:

Enjoy your win Wildcat.
    No shit fuck face. The play in question was at the end of regulation. Helf was right to go for 1 there. That cute trick direct snap failure of a play was on a chart of plays meant for 2pt conversions. If Helf went for it, odds are it would have been that exact play or something similar and failed.

Keep up you fucking retard.
    Yeah, but still...
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    AZDuck said:

I'm in full LIPO. But.

There are bushman in Africa who have never seen a game and have forgotten more about football than Jesse Palmer will ever know. Yet Palmer was on point in pointing out that ASU was running Oregon's offense and Oregon was running a watered down Steve Sarkisian version of Oregon's offense.

It's not like Slingblade doesn't know how to run the zone read, so I'm curious to why he's isn't. But Oregon all-time great VAJ does deserve a Sun Bowl title before he heads off to Ottawa next year.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

AZDuck said:

I'm in full LIPO. But.

There are bushman in Africa who have never seen a game and have forgotten more about football than Jesse Palmer will ever know. Yet Palmer was on point in pointing out that ASU was running Oregon's offense and Oregon was running a watered down Steve Sarkisian version of Oregon's offense.

It's not like Slingblade doesn't know how to run the zone read, so I'm curious to why he's isn't. But Oregon all-time great VAJ does deserve a Sun Bowl title before he heads off to Ottawa next year.
    He's going to be an Argonaut legend!
  • Options
    Good for him that he gets to #Ripit in the Pac 12 for a year
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    We won! We won!

Fire the coaches please.