Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Most intruiging game this weekend?

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    UCLA vs. Nebraska

Western Oregon coming into hostile territory, playing an angry 0-1 CWU on Saturday. FWIW

Disagree. Portland State is going to smoke it all over Humboldt State. #FreshBowl
    FTFY
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Washington vs. Illinois
    Johnny Who and the Tide was shocking last year and with little intrigue remaining...... is now simply bor-ing.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2013
    Texas A&M vs. Alabama
    Tailgater said:

Johnny Who and the Tide was shocking last year and with little intrigue remaining...... is now simply bor-ing.

I voted this up not because it was a good post. I voted it up because for once you didn't have a rambling, DRAA, 2,000 word post. I like the incremental progress.

• Texas A&M vs. Alabama
    It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that it's Bama at A&M. Two times trying to win a national title, plus an early season conference game in the best conference in America(Fuck you PL_SS!)

You have Manziel vs Saban's great defense. Two very polarizing people in Saban and Manziel you either hate them or you love them. No middle.