Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clay Helton says Steve Sarkisian will return to coaching

Comments

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    He'll take over for Black Sark at aTm
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BayDawg said:

OC at UTEP.

He was always destined to be OC at SDSU or Fresneck. Possibly CSU, but they are usually smarter than that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2015
    He's going to make out better than most think. OC of an NFL team or a head coach for a WAC team. He won't go into exile and be QB coach for Tulsa.

Sark knows how to play the game. That was a benefit of coaching at USC under Carroll. And honestly, after watching Petersen and Smith, Sark is a decent OC. He's not a good head coach, but I don't think he's worthless as an assistant. If Kiffin can work for Alabama, Sark can work for a similar program.

The one telling quote from Helton was about not kicking Sark while he's down. You know Helton saw him fucked up on a regular basis, if not every day.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,897
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He's going to make out better than most think. OC of an NFL team or a head coach for a WAC team. He won't go into exile and be QB coach for Tulsa.

Sark knows how to play the game. That was a benefit of coaching at USC under Carroll. And honestly, after watching Petersen and Smith, Sark is a decent OC. He's not a good head coach, but I don't think he's worthless as an assistant. If Kiffin can work for Alabama, Sark can work for a similar program.

The one telling quote from Helton was about not kicking Sark while he's down. You know Helton saw him fucked up on a regular basis, if not every day.

Sark's going to milk this thing for everything he can. He'll sell it as a redemption story. "Quite honestly, I didn't know I had a problem but once I got in the film room and saw it on video...blah blah fucking blah."

If he doesn't find a job offer he likes coming out of rehab, he's a glib personality who talks a lot but says nothing and ESPN will eat that shit up. He'll do that for a year and then wait for an opening he likes.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Seahawks OC fucktard