Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the bored...

You (?) wouldn't have beaten Stanford with Don James coaching this team.

You (?) don't have they talent.

Now, quit yore bitching and start paying recruits so you can win games like all the other big boys do.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They were rightfully made fun of for losing to northwestern but theyre going to fucking roll through this shit ass conference and then get smoked in the playoffs.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheGlove said:

Now, quit yore bitching and start paying recruits so you can win games like all the other big boys do.

You're a beaver.

Know your place.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    TheGlove said:

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

You're a beaver.

Know your place.
    Yep, our (?) place is the bottom of the Pac12, same as the mighty (snicker) UW.

FWIW, I've a degree from UW as well and I've paid way more money to UW than OSU, by about 100x so fuck off.

What you should care about is the fact that I know more about the situation with your (?) football program than you do.

You, like most of the other shitheads in this place think that UW's place is in the top 10 and natty discussion every year. Why do you fuckheads think this? There no evidence supporting all you assholes being riled up about your shitty program being the tOSU of the west. NO FUCKING EVIDENCE. You have a lesbo/minority president who'd rather win a fucking envronmental award than a football trophy. Turn huskie stadium into a p-patch already. Your AD likes to suck dick and is a pool boy. He's (?) kept your shitty ass basketball coach about 5 years too long and only got rid of sark by the good graces of St. Hayden.

You got lucky that don james could get the job done. He's not walking through the door. The boosters were paying kids, cars etc. Now your pussified boosters don't do that shit.

STFU about your coaching and realize that Stanford's talent level is a 5 to your 2. Oh but, but, but Stanfraud lost to Northwestern so Stanford sucks right? NOPE. They are fucking good and they plungered your shitty players. Non-consensually.

So in short, FUCK OFF @whatshouldicareabout and all you other Hardcore Hussy fags. You are the real DOOGS.
    You sound bitter
    NO NOT BITTER JUST TIRED OF THE FUCKHEADS IN THIS PLACE WHINING ABOUT THE TEAM. GET A FUCKING LIFE!

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't worry Golve. Euro 2016 this summer. Come to my FIFA bored.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

You're a beaver.

Know your place.
    Yep, our (?) place is the bottom of the Pac12, same as the mighty (snicker) UW.

FWIW, I've a degree from UW as well and I've paid way more money to UW than OSU, by about 100x so fuck off.

What you should care about is the fact that I know more about the situation with your (?) football program than you do.

You, like most of the other shitheads in this place think that UW's place is in the top 10 and natty discussion every year. Why do you fuckheads think this? There no evidence supporting all you assholes being riled up about your shitty program being the tOSU of the west. NO FUCKING EVIDENCE. You have a lesbo/minority president who'd rather win a fucking envronmental award than a football trophy. Turn huskie stadium into a p-patch already. Your AD likes to suck dick and is a pool boy. He's (?) kept your shitty ass basketball coach about 5 years too long and only got rid of sark by the good graces of St. Hayden.

You got lucky that don james could get the job done. He's not walking through the door. The boosters were paying kids, cars etc. Now your pussified boosters don't do that shit.

STFU about your coaching and realize that Stanford's talent level is a 5 to your 2. Oh but, but, but Stanfraud lost to Northwestern so Stanford sucks right? NOPE. They are fucking good and they plungered your shitty players. Non-consensually.

So in short, FUCK OFF @whatshouldicareabout and all you other Hardcore Hussy fags. You are the real DOOGS.
    You sound bitter
    NO NOT BITTER JUST TIRED OF THE FUCKHEADS IN THIS PLACE WHINING ABOUT THE TEAM. GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Hurtful.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

Sounds like I need to take a walk on the beach with a nice merlot that drinks like a cab and get some perspective.

Drive a cab on the beach and take out the perspective walking fags who are drinking merlot.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Fuck merlot, I really hate that weak shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck merlot, I really hate that weak shit.

I hate all wine unless I am eating Italian food.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,439
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's hard to be a Beaver
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

There's a FIFA bored? We're going to try to catch a couple games in St. Etienne and St. Denis next June. Plane flights already booked.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,439
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

There's a FIFA bored? We're going to try to catch a couple games in St. Etienne and St. Denis next June. Plane flights already booked.
    @Dennis_DeYoung probably has some nice travel thoughts for you