Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Went To the Game Last Night, Here's What I Saw

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Quick Take: This team is not just bad on offense, but it's regressing so much that I don't even believe what I'm seeing...but you all know that. water is wet. processes are apparently hard for UW.

Mail Time:
As in... The team is fucking mailing it in every play with the exception of a few guys who have NFL draft status to play for. Pettis is mailing it in so bad on the punt returns and as a receiver. I think this team is gone and Pete's going to have to get a new batch of his guys in there next.

I almost can't believe that Woody has turned this program into a D2 mid-major.

Oh well he got a new paint job at the stadium!!

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I wonder if the new paint get repossessed when we default?
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Do you own a t-shirt that says "We Beat Idaho?"

Game Day Champions!!!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Didnt Pettis take a fucking knee at some point when fielding a punt? I cant remember for sure since I had about 81 to many bourbons

Smart man. I too followed the memory erasing drunken stupor method of surviving Husky Football fandom.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2015
    Meek said:

Quick Take: This team is not just bad on offense, but it's regressing so much that I don't even believe what I'm seeing...but you all know that. water is wet. processes are apparently hard for UW.

Mail Time:
    As in... The team is fucking mailing it in every play with the exception of a few guys who have NFL draft status to play for. Pettis is mailing it in so bad on the punt returns and as a receiver. I think this team is gone and Pete's going to have to get a new batch of his guys in there next.

They played hard all game. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Watch a few plays instead of texting or burying your face in the program. Nobody quit on Petersen, and these guys are mostly Pete's players, pete's very young players. 3-5 years...what part of that dont you and the rest of you football-tarded fans understand?

Meek, this post outdid houston' s in retardedness. Square up and hit the gates. butterasses like yourself just linger around stanking the joint up with overreaction after every play and every game. Kinda douche that I cant watch a game with. We all know that guy, that guy you Meeks
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Meek said:

Mail Time:

They played hard all game. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Watch a few plays instead of texting or burying your face in the program. Nobody quit on Petersen, and these guys are mostly Pete's players, pete's very young players. 3-5 years...what part of that dont you and the rest of you football-tarded fans understand?
    Most ignorant post ever laid down in this shitpit. Take a bow Houston, then stay there while Freemont puts a thorough buttfuckin to you . This is typical dawgman post-loss panic language, with zero understanding of the big picture. Pete has a good football team a brewin. Wait it out cunt, I said 3-5 years.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Watching the game for the first time right now here's what I see:

GIVE GASKIN THE FUCKING BALL AND OPTION MAGNA KARTA YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

The End.
  • Options
    Puppytard, were you there or watching on tv?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2015
    I see more in only 1 series on TV than you do the whole game in person. Its easy to just watch the piss poor qb play, the final score and say ' fire Pete'

UW got beat by a good football team, yet played every down, and controlled LOS at times as freshmen and sophomores . See Trey Adams pancaking and getting downfield? See Burr-Kirven at LB? (A guy I said "watch out for" preseason"") Of course you didnt. Did he quit? Did Gaines? He plays hard, bull strong and quick to QB seemingly every down... Of course u didnt. To say players were quitting just shows what a fuckered tard you are Meek

In 2 years UW will control every game on LOS. Will do same thing Stanford does to opponents now. Few pac12 team have stocked the oline like Washington has the last 2 years. Just sit back Meek and watch how good this team is going to be in 2 years, maybe 1 . Petersen will get the time to prove it, 4-5 years, and without limped armchair tuba players like yourself being blindly and ignorantly critical. '17 UW will be top 10 team for good, er as long as Peter is here.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But how is PLSS the biggest doog on this bored? I'll keep my skepticism of Peterman until he can make it to October without the season being over. Or until he can play a good team without hamstringing us with shitty coaching decisions.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    puppy with the year after next year's team rap. 2017 will be special
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Meek said:

I was watching players after plays were over while you were watching commercials.

Glad we saw the same thing.

A lifeless unit ready for a consensual plunger.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    I was at the game didn't see any plunger acceptance. Playing the #10 team in the nation. The D played great despite being on the field forever. The O-line did surprisingly well and I thought took a step forward in getting to the next level against a very good D. This team is getting better and it just seem some are way to premature in their judgments and probably their sexual encounters as well........
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

I was at the game didn't see any plunger acceptance. Playing the #10 team in the nation. The D played great despite being on the field forever. The O-line did surprisingly well and I thought took a step forward in getting to the next level against a very good D. This team is getting better and it just seem some are way to premature in their judgments and probably their sexual encounters as well........

Did you just accuse me of premature ejaculation? You fuckface.

YRYK
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    i love me some steel puppy love sugar