Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GREAT defense update

Comments

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    edited November 2015
    paging @JimmySwaggartwithblackgirl

PurpleJ is both right and wrong depending on which post you are referring to. The defense is good enough to be undefeated if we had a decent offense and it is not good enough to win us all our games because of the combination of our full-retard offense/OC + HC making occasional supertard coaching decision in game.

Something like that.

Fuck.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    I won't say it until they shut down a real team. Just won't do it. Can't stop won't stop. Don't want to have the players read this bored and get overconfident for Utah. Can't have that.

"Oh shit. PurpleJ still thinks we're mediocre. We better prove that guy wrong. He's always right. He wins at pick'em. GRONK! We better decapitate their QB, pitch a shutout, and fuck all their cheerleaders up the ass bare pickle. We gotta have Purp respect us. Don't want to let him down. Better beat the shit outta that faggot Mickens while were at it."

If that happens, I will fight no more forever. Until then it's fucking fight the fuck on! AVERAGE!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

Washington has the best scoring D in the Pac and they don't even get to play Washington. Enough said on that.

/thread
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,551 Founders Club
    Purple J needs a new person to suck up to guys. Sven's absence has hit him hard. Any volunteers?

Purple J needs a new person to suck up to guys. Sven's absence has hit him hard. Any volunteers?

Paging @AGronkingToRememberDawg
    edited November 2015
    PurpleJ said:

None of you fags "get it". At all.

I don't give a fuck about stats. I want us to do it to a somebody. A real team. Until they shut down a somebody, they're fucking average as average gets. Go ahead and argue against a point I'm not making if it makes you feel better.

No one's arguing a point you're not making. You've made the "point" that they're average, repeatedly. You've been wrong, repeatedly.

Hope that helps.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    They gave up TDs to Oregon and Stanford on the opening drives. Stanford could score at will. Oregon got healthy against them. Those are the two best teams they have played.

It's a better defense than the shit we have seen, but J is right - beat someone with a pulse and then crown their ass
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Back to the defense. I gotta see us do this against a somebody. Arizona and drunk Sark are nice, but I am withholding my praise until we kick a REAL opponent's teeth in. Simple fact. End of story. Fuck off.

If they hold that gay ass air raid to nothing then you know we are dealing with '91 type defense
    I know you're being sarkastic, but in fairness to Kawasaki, he is doing a very good job with the defense. They're playing with a sense of urgency, they're hitting hard, and they're playing through the end of the game. They give a shit, and it shows. Huge cultural difference over what we've seen for nearly 15 years. They have a ways to go to become truly physical, but they're well on their way. By the way, the Apple Cup could be a very good game this year.

Comparisons to the '91 Huskies' Defense always come across as a bit ostentatious, Those guys allowed an average of just 9.5 points per game, and that was with many starters taken out of games early as a means to take the proverbial foot off the throttle and give backups a chance to add to the depth. Very few college football teams have fielded defenses like that. In the PAC, it's probably safe to say that no one sans USC has. Arizona's Desert Swarm was close, but not nearly as overwhelming. Anyway, teams that play defense at that level typically win National Titles, something only USC and UW have done as PAC members over the past 50 years or more.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    Tequilla said:

Last 20 posts in the thread is what happens when people rely on numbers instead of their eyes to understand what is going on

More like people don't know which numbers to look at or how to interpret them.

Nobody named "Sven" ever posted here. HTH.
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't give a fuck about stats. I want us to do it to a somebody. A real team. Until they shut down a somebody, they're fucking average as average gets. Go ahead and argue against a point I'm not making if it makes you feel better.

No one's arguing a point you're not making. You've made the "point" that they're average, repeatedly. You've been wrong, repeatedly.

Hope that helps.
    It appears we have a different definition of average/good/great. And yours is wrong. GOOD DAY SIR!
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Hope that helps.
    It appears we have a different definition of average. And SFJ's is wrong. GOOD DAY SIR!
    fixed
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:
    Preemptive bump fuckos!

The O/U is 500 yards and 35 points!
    35 yards and a turnover on 16 plays. This defense SUCKS.
    I never said they suck. They're average.
    Your analysis is average. At best.
    What happened when they played Stanford and Cal? Is Arizona a good team? The answer is no. I'll be impressed if they can shut down Utah. Maybe. Probably not.

They're average until they can prove it over the course of the season.
    #1 scoring defense in the conference. I'll grant they aren't 84 or 91 (I don't think anyone claimed they were), but best in the conference is damn good. If we (?) had an offense that was as mediocre as you think the defense is we'd (!) be undefeated.
    We play in the Pac-12. HTH.

Have they shut down a good team yet? Nope. So fuck off.
    1st in the conference speaks for itself.

Such fuck off J.
    1st in WINS???????????... or stats?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,551 Founders Club
    To call it average is diminishing what they've done too much.

To call it average is diminishing what they've done too much.

What have they done?
    dnc said:

Paging @AGronkingToRememberDawg
    I'll never forget the first time I saw Gronk spike a football.... The unrivaled power of his touchdown dance: ‘The Gronk.’ It jettisoned jiggling ribbons of electric jelly through my body and melted my knees like two pads of margarine—turned me on quicker and made me wetter than at any other time in my life other than my wedding night.

Suddenly, all I wanted to do was watch Gronk do his thang-thang in the zone place there. My vagina demanded it.

Gronk lifts the football in his hand and spikes it with such violence the ball launches 50 feet in the air...Silky ribbons of juice pleasure wobble through my nethers. My nipples harden beneath my sweater...My fingers take a detour to the front of my pants. I back up against the door of my kitchen and sink my hands all the way down the front of my panties into my hot pussy and begin furiously rubbing my clit.

I picture being mauled by a huge monolith of a man. My body used for his hard pleasure; a stone god gripping me in his hands. He hoists me in the air. My clothes are ripped from my body, my quivering flesh open and available, my body ready to be used by the strong force of the universe, a ravaging, rampaging man. He brushes aside his loincloth. And then…out comes his stone pillar of a cock.

Just as the ball comes flying out of Gronk’s hand... In front of the entire country, Gronk’s spike impacts right between my butt-cheeks. I don’t know how to explain exactly to you what happened to me since it was so otherworldly. There really is no accounting for it. But I can tell you that it felt amazing. Gronkowski’s ball unleashes a rainbow of sensation throughout my body. Pleasure shoots magically in every direction like an explosion of sparks. It jettisons jiggling ribbons of joy to every part of my body. It feels as though I am being fucked by a stampeding horde of marauders.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam
    I dont partake in you faggies' little "whooooooshes" and various other 4th grade shit . I just bring a fresh dose of reality to this sewing circle, when im not eating chocolate pie.