Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GREAT defense update

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Plus Stanford could have scored 70 if they needed to
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

If the offense ever gets fixed it will be just in time for the defense to start really sucking

#Script

#LosersLose

God Damn You
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    The defense is good...BUT they've been strung out by the inept offense so may times it is obvious they have quit.

This defense with a slightly below average offense is a 1 loss team at worst this year.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

The defense is good...BUT they've been strung out by the inept offense so may times it is obvious they have quit.

This defense with a slightly below average offense is a 1 loss team at worst this year.

Yep. Sid Jones, Feeney, etc.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club
    Most ignorant post ever laid down in this shitpit. Take a bow Houston, then stay there while Freemont puts a thorough buttfuckin to you . This is typical dawgman post-loss panic language, with zero understanding of the big picture. Pete has a good football team a brewin. Wait it out cunt, I said 3-5 years.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,102 Swaye's Wigwam
    They are a pretty good to very good Pac 12 defense. I remember hearing Utah's defense was pretty good and a slightly buzzed SC team skullfucked them all over the field.

Perspective. Any offensive help at all and they would be damn good
  • Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214

How can you remotely believe that?

Oregon and Stanford both would have scored more points if needed. The defense is only looking good to idiots like yourself because the offense is so horrid, opposing teams let up in the second half.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    edited October 2015
    Some of the responses in this thread are borderline embarrassing. You all need to check your privilege. I need to check which bored I am currently posting on. Do that many people really not know what a good defense looks like? Is it because no one in our conference plays defense? Is it because the offense is bad enough to overshadow defensive issues? Fuck... No wonder Nick Holt made it 3 years here. REAL Oregon would have hung 60 points and 300 rushing yards on us this year. Same with USC.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    excellent call-out poast
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    If the offense was good, the defense would still suck on 3rd down and struggle to make basic tackles. HTH.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

If the offense was good, the defense would still suck on 3rd down and struggle to make basic tackles. HTH.

Probably true. I just think the pieces are there to have a one loss team that is rebuilding on schedule instead of a 3-4 dreckfest that needs to DIAFF.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Youth isn't an excuse for the offense to look as inept as it does. The plays look fucking horrible and disorganized. If we had a clunker here and there, alright fine, we are young, but it's every fucking game against Pac 12 teams.

@ThomasFremont had the best post of the thread. Pete coaches like 2017 will be special. He does what the fuck he wants and if his offenses hadn't sucked for four years, I might even think he was treating these games like practices. But based on his recent history, I think it's much more likely that he's just a fucking loser who has no clue on how to run an offense without a Kellen Moore.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

Our D is fucking good. You stay on the field 70 percent of a game because your inept offense and stupid fucking coaches can't execute their way out of a fucking wet bag.

You could also argue that they couldn't get off the field.
    Your* a fucking moron.

The defense is not the problem.

You're* lack of understanding of the game is, for you.

Doogie doogie doog!!!!