Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington-Stanford Game Thread

Comments

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    edited October 2015
    Mad_Son said:

There are 28 teams who gain less yards than us per game and 39 teams who score fewer points per game than us. That is unfathomable to me that there can be one team, let alone dozens of teams, worse on offense than us.

Our defense gives our offense more opportunities than they deserve.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

I hate everyone

hate smith, the rest of us are with you
    the only thing worthwhile about this game is upping my total posts. fuck you peterson
  • skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    fuck CP, bring in the elephant
    peterson = the new romar
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167

Mad_Son said:

There are 28 teams who gain less yards than us per game and 39 teams who score fewer points per game than us. That is unfathomable to me that there can be one team, let alone dozens of teams, worse on offense than us.

Still 32 worse than us in yards per play... like don't get me wrong, that is still unbelievably terrible but it is hard to believe it gets worse than this.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    It makes you wonder how shitty Lindy is. At this point, our only hope is Gaskin, who is a true freshman. And he looks damn good. The play calling has been just fine if we had a competent QB. We don't.

The 2 pass play calls on 2nd and 2 was a fucking joke. Pretty sure we're all in agreement that Smith is DAO.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    I am fucking apoplectic right now. It's good thing I don't have access to fertilizer and a u haul
    edited October 2015
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Still 32 worse than us in yards per play... like don't get me wrong, that is still unbelievably terrible but it is hard to believe it gets worse than this.
    It's probably because we hand the ball off to Gaskin for 40 yards, and then go 3 and out on 3 straight pass plays. 10 yards per play right there.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    HuskyInAZ said:

It makes you wonder how shitty Lindy is. At this point, our only hope is Gaskin, who is a true freshman. And he looks damn good. The play calling has been just fine if we had a competent QB. We don't.

The 2 pass play calls on 2nd and 2 was a fucking joke. Pretty sure we're all in agreement that Smith is DAO.

Kill yourself. NOW.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,685 Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

Disagree! Precisely for the reason you mentioned in that very sentence "if we had a competent QB". The HC and OC know they have shitty QBs. Yet, they keep dialing up pass plays that don't work. Run the ball some more. KJ has a shitty arm, probably even worse than Paus.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam
    No wonder Boobs committed HH suicide. The dooging in this thread is intolerable. Most of our fans are as fucktarded as our coaches.
  • DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,459 Founders Club
    Second half line is:

Stanford -7 and a total of 21.5
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Doogles said:

It's really simple. Either Pete fixes the offense, or he's Door. Ass. Out. I'm not going to thread jack the OFFICIAL game thread to get into a "is he the guy or not the guy" debate.

We'll have all week to throw mysogynistic hate speech back and forth with football talk sprinkled in. But Pete needs to stare at the fucking mirror and figure it out. Too much good in other areas under his watch to throw it all away on a LITTLE FUCKING BEAVER.

I'll just leave it at that. Back to the anal rape.

I feel you, Doogles. I feel you, bruh.
    If our QB isn't competent enough to run those plays, why are we calling them?