Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How does Petersen fuck up the game tonight?

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,771 Founders Club
edited October 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board

How does Petersen fuck up the game tonight? 30 votes

No chance to fuck it up. Shaw & McCaffrey will skullfuck the Huskies from the very beginning.
50%
TommySQCAlCzervikPurpleBazeHuskyJWDawgtonaThomasFremontDeepSeaZgreenblood79smoothdawgDugtheDoogExtraChrisBfivehundredmileDAWGMike_HonchoBayDawgMuttzen 15 votes
Down by only 3 in the 3rd quarter, calls a fake punt on the 50 with Lumpquist being tackled for a 5-yard loss.
13%
Dennis_DeYoungbiak1DooglesDawgofThunder 4 votes
Magna Carta airs out the ball 50 times, connecting on 18, 6 of which are PIC-6s.
3%
HoustonHusky 1 vote
Gaskin gets 15 carries for 175 yards and 3 touchdowns all in the last quarter and a half.
10%
Fire_Marshall_BillWilburHooksHandsHuskiesADW 3 votes
Mickens catches 10 bubble screens for -30.
10%
priapismwhatshouldicareaboutMiley_Cyrus 3 votes
Throwing incompletions 25 yards down the field on 2nd and 3.
3%
Slocus 1 vote
Janet Reno
10%
mobeySpoonieLuvHFNY 3 votes

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,771 Founders Club
    edited October 2015
    No chance to fuck it up. Shaw & McCaffrey will skullfuck the Huskies from the very beginning.
    Petersen after the game: "Playing Stanford is so hard, especially without our starting QB. This is all a process. We just need to get better at preparing for each defense in the conference. This would be easier if our starting lineup was all seniors. We'll put this behind us and get ready for Arizona."
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club
    Washington wins this one

Washington wins this one

Unfortunately, I can see this happening. Then, all the doogs will talk about how "we beat a very tough Stanford team and Petersen needs more time".

Dick Rod will plunger Petersen next week, irregardless.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club
    We beat Arizona at home. ASU is the only loss left

You are way more optimistic than I am.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    edited October 2015
    MAGNA CARTA TIME BABBYYY! LETS GOOOOOOO

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam

Paging Mrs. Bannon......your husband needs to join Sark in rehab.
  • drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    HuskyJW said:

You underestimate the power of a blackout
    droggins said:

HuskyJW said:

You underestimate the power of a blackout
    #blackoutfuckingloosers
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,609
    Janet Reno
    You forgot to include DB Cooper (fumbling and / or dropping TD passes). I like his perseverance and battling back but hope he doesn't see the field again unless a game is a blowout.
    HFNY said:

You forgot to include DB Cooper (fumbling and / or dropping TD passes). I like his perseverance and battling back but hope he doesn't see the field again unless a game is a blowout.

I thought about picking on Coop's fumble from last year or dropping the fade for a TD last week. But, he has hardly played so I didn't want to bash him too much. I'd much rather make fun of Petersen & Smiff stepping on their dicks on a regular basis.

That @TheChart play from last year still pisses me off. But, I blame the coaches for that one. You tell the player to just go down as soon as he's touched in that situation. Don't fight for yards.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Janet Reno

Washington wins this one

Rather handily...
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Down by only 3 in the 3rd quarter, calls a fake punt on the 50 with Lumpquist being tackled for a 5-yard loss.
    By being a ball-less bitch, I assume.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    What a great day to be a member of the punt team, man.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Every time I see that interception thrown by Magna Carta I am pained at how under thrown it was. If he cranks it up, throws it long with some arch its a 50/50 ball for Lenius.

Instead its just another limp-dick play in a game full of limp-dick plays.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I'm calling shenanigans on this pole. Why can't you go with A AND Janet Reano?

I'm calling shenanigans on this pole. Why can't you go with A AND Janet Reano?

You may. I guess I should have included a "write-in" option. I'm inexperienced when it comes to poles. I need more time, say, 4 years. I'll have this poll thing down by then.