Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

APAGderings

Beat Oregon, nothing else matters. That has been a clear cut sign that someone is a doog for years now. So I'm having trouble justifying how Half Brains (including myself) and others are saying Peterman didn't beat Oregon so fire him.

The nothing else matters part is tricky. Because we could totally come up with other stuff that matters. Other reasons why we think Peterman isn't the guy. But I wasn't ready to fire him last week.

I've decided to loosen the leash on Peterman. You may think that makes me a doog. Which is why the two previous paragraphs exist. It's a brilliant republican tactic. You can say I'm a doog but I've presented the case that you're actually the doog. And sure maybe my side of the argument is flimsy. But you have to make a nuanced argument to combat it. While I can just say that you think beat Oregon nothing else matters, you're the doog. Just like they hate us for our freedom or then why did Al Gore by beachfront property. I've got a gotcha saying and the nuanced argument for why that saying is idiotic loses because it's not catchy.

We lost a hero this week. Sven (Ts and Ps) has been a part of my life for like a decade (Ts and Ps to me). He has always been the best poster on every tit dirt message board we've been a part of (fuck Race and his Sagarin ratings). Which is why seeing him leave now that this is like a real message board makes me kind of sad. But you know maybe he's just a big fish little pond kind of guy. Maybe he doesn't think he can hack it in a place that doesn't encourage stalking 20 something year old waitresses. Maybe he's just a bottom feeder that isn't good enough to be mainstream. And maybe he'll come back if I call him out.

Huskies win this week, rather easily. Say, 34-17...I'm hearing that movies that come out in 1980 are not 80s movies...Dish has some great deals going on right now...If you're growing sick of the dreck that is football, don't worry, the NBA is almost here...Cavs win the title, Anthony Davis MVP, Emmanuel Moodiay ROY, Robert Swift Comeback POY...tick...tick...tick...

Comments

• Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Beat Oregon, nothing else matters. That has been a clear cut sign that someone is a doog for years now. So I'm having trouble justifying how Half Brains (including myself) and others are saying Peterman didn't beat Oregon so fire him.

The nothing else matters part is tricky. Because we could totally come up with other stuff that matters. Other reasons why we think Peterman isn't the guy. But I wasn't ready to fire him last week.

I've decided to loosen the leash on Peterman. You may think that makes me a doog. Which is why the two previous paragraphs exist. It's a brilliant republican tactic. You can say I'm a doog but I've presented the case that you're actually the doog. And sure maybe my side of the argument is flimsy. But you have to make a nuanced argument to combat it. While I can just say that you think beat Oregon nothing else matters, you're the doog. Just like they hate us for our freedom or then why did Al Gore by beachfront property. I've got a gotcha saying and the nuanced argument for why that saying is idiotic loses because it's not catchy.

We lost a hero this week. Sven (Ts and Ps) has been a part of my life for like a decade (Ts and Ps to me). He has always been the best poster on every tit dirt message board we've been a part of (fuck Race and his Sagarin ratings). Which is why seeing him leave now that this is like a real message board makes me kind of sad. But you know maybe he's just a big fish little pond kind of guy. Maybe he doesn't think he can hack it in a place that doesn't encourage stalking 20 something year old waitresses. Maybe he's just a bottom feeder that isn't good enough to be mainstream. And maybe he'll come back if I call him out.

Huskies win this week, rather easily. Say, 34-17...I'm hearing that movies that come out in 1980 are not 80s movies...Dish has some great deals going on right now...If you're growing sick of the dreck that is football, don't worry, the NBA is almost here...Cavs win the title, Anthony Davis MVP, Emmanuel Moodiay ROY, Robert Swift Comeback POY...tick...tick...tick...

Disagree.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No better way to honor Sven's memory.

Kudos.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's like no one brings up the Boise or Cal losses either. And yes, beat Oregon because the whole situation is a fucking embarassment. I'll say the same thing about Arizona State later this year.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Very cathartic.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Not gonna lie, losing Sven hurts worse than the Oregon loss.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    If Caitlyn Jenner is a hero than I guess Sven is as well.

Can the bar be any lower?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    HuskyJW said:

If Caitlyn Jenner is a hero than I guess Sven is as well.

Can the bar be any lower?

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment