Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

That hyphen QB

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He will make a great clipboard holder after Carta-Samuels transfers to Idaho State
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Any HC that recruits multiple hyphenated quarterbacks needs to be fired immediately.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Awesome that we beat out South Dakota State to get him. I wonder if they'll make a hard push at the end to get him to flip back?
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,416
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Thump said:

Awesome that we beat out South Dakota State to get him. I wonder if they'll make a hard push at the end to get him to flip back?

Yes, quite the offer sheet.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    6'2" 185. So he's probably 6'0" 175-180. I don't care enough to watch his film and I hope he surprises, but the way this staff embraces little, weak armed QB's is annoying. Is this guy at least mobile?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

6'2" 185. So he's probably 6'0" 175-180. I don't care enough to watch his film and I hope he surprises, but the way this staff embraces little, weak armed QB's is annoying. Is this guy at least mobile?

How many QB's have you recruited Roadie?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2015

We have no idea how tall he is or how much he weighs, and you're right, they are almost always inflated. However, I took a bit of time to watch his highlights from last year, "weak arm" didn't pop into my head. He's no John Elway, but he looked far from shitty. And yes, he's mobile.

Maybe before passing judgement, you could spend a few minutes evaluating a player's performance. Or, if you "don't care enough", why post an opinion?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    HuskyInAZ said:

We have no idea how tall he is or how much he weighs, and you're right, they are almost always inflated. However, I took a bit of time to watch his highlights from last year, "weak arm" didn't pop into my head. He's no John Elway, but he looked far from shitty. And yes, he's mobile.

Maybe before passing judgement, you could spend a few minutes evaluating a player's performance. Or, if you "don't care enough", why post an opinion?
    This QB was previously committed to New Mexico Fucking State, and his offer list includes such perennial powerhouses as South Dakota St., UNLV and Tulane (Hi, Nick Montana!)! No need to watch the film, I already know what I need to know.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I like to compare high school kids to NFL hof players... cause it's what I like to do.
  • Options
    digits said:

HuskyInAZ said:

This QB was previously committed to New Mexico Fucking State, and his offer list includes such perennial powerhouses as South Dakota St., UNLV and Tulane (Hi, Nick Montana!)! No need to watch the film, I already know what I need to know.
    Cool story, dumbass. Watch his hudl video then report back. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

I'm not saying he's the 2nd coming of @Jesus_H_Christ. But to form an opinion without looking for yourself is beyond FS.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

digits said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Cool story, dumbass. Watch his hudl video then report back. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

I'm not saying he's the 2nd coming of @Jesus_H_Christ. But to form an opinion without looking for yourself is beyond FS.
    Hurtful. No story being told here, Jeenyus. Just relaying the facts, and this fact bares repeating: He was previously committed to NEW MEXICO STATE.

I'm not a college football coach, so I don't know what to look for in a QB recruit, and that's my point: If he is "far from shitty," then why didn't he receive any instate offers from the Arizona schools or @ least one PAC-12 offer?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    HuskyInAZ said:

digits said:

HuskyInAZ said:

You mean he looks good against high school kids? Holy fuck, really?
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

digits said:

HuskyInAZ said:

You mean he looks good against high school kids? Holy fuck, really?
    Not sure how he'll perform against college kids. Oh wait, he's still in high school.

Have you watched his video from this year?
  • Options
    digits said:

HuskyInAZ said:

digits said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hurtful. No story being told here, Jeenyus. Just relaying the facts, and this fact bares repeating: He was previously committed to NEW MEXICO STATE.

I'm not a college football coach, so I don't know what to look for in a QB recruit, and that's my point: If he is "far from shitty," then why didn't he receive any instate offers from the Arizona schools or @ least one PAC-12 offer?
    Stop typing your drivel and start watching his video from this year. Apparently, you care, which is a good thing. You may be surprised what you find.

Again, I'm not saying he's the 2nd coming of @Jesus_H_Christ. But to formulate an opinion, it's smart to have a look/see first. If you still think he sucks after watching his video, so be it. I'm not bent on people agreeing with me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyInAZ said:

digits said:

HuskyInAZ said:

digits said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Stop typing your drivel and start watching his video from this year. Apparently, you care, which is a good thing. You may be surprised what you find.

Again, I'm not saying he's the 2nd coming of @Jesus_H_Christ. But to formulate an opinion, it's smart to have a look/see first. If you still think he sucks after watching his video, so be it. I'm not bent on people agreeing with me.
    Disagree
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    He's actually a pretty good looking QB prospect. So, yeah.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He will make a great clipboard holder after Carta-Samuels transfers to Idaho State

But why do you hate ChiCHi Rodriguez?