Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to duck fans

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
The more I listen to Mark the more I am impressed by his smarts and maturity...and a wicked sense of humor.
I think we best hang on to this bright young Oregonian for a long time.

Like all fans, I'd like a Pac 12 title game run, but a Sun or Vegas Bowl is OK, too.

Heck, even if we lost out, getting a Dirty Dozen vs. those Dastardly Dawgs is enough for this year.

And while I'm at it, I think fans should really step up and support Lockie and Allie and Coach Pellum. They work hard. They are good men. They do their best to support each other.

We are all flawed, but the Ducks played their heart out in Seattle in a fierce environment. Well done!!

I listened to the game on iTunes in Korea, and with all due respect to Jerry Allen, who has great pipes, the Husky radio guy, Bob Rondeau, blows him away.

I appreciate Jerry's passion, but Rondeau is so fair and professional and ACCURATE! You could hear the disappointmennt in their voices but the UW guy was very gracious regarding the Duck's talented playmakers.
One last thing. I hope to see more of Kirk Merritt. That dude has some serious speed and shake-n-bake. We need him now w Tyner out.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

The more I listen to Mark the more I am impressed by his smarts and maturity...and a wicked sense of humor.

Like all fans, I'd like a Pac 12 title game run, but a Sun or Vegas Bowl is OK, too.

Heck, even if we lost out, getting a Dirty Dozen vs. those Dastardly Dawgs is enough for this year.

And while I'm at it, I think fans should really step up and support Lockie and Allie and Coach Pellum. They work hard. They are good men. They do their best to support each other.

We are all flawed, but the Ducks played their heart out in Seattle in a fierce environment. Well done!!

I listened to the game on iTunes in Korea, and with all due respect to Jerry Allen, who has great pipes, the Husky radio guy, Bob Rondeau, blows him away.

I appreciate Jerry's passion, but Rondeau is so fair and professional and ACCURATE! You could hear the disappointmennt in their voices but the UW guy was very gracious regarding the Duck's talented playmakers.
    One last thing. I hope to see more of Kirk Merritt. That dude has some serious speed and shake-n-bake. We need him now w Tyner out.

Thinly veiled, even for you. So, obligatory "Pressing" is in order.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And a whoosh for you
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club

The fact you didn't immediately recognize that as sarcasm is, well... kind of creepy.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

It's a real post from eDuck

Warning from M4Sex incoming...
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's a real post from eDuck

Premium cuntent?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    All the greats had a wicked sense of humor.

#killme
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Looks like Splooge made it out of Guadalajara.
  • Options

And a whoosh for you

Uh, I think you were just whooshed by my whoosh of your original whoosh.

You have always struggled with the third whoosh read in your progressions. I forgot.
  • Options

The fact you didn't immediately recognize that as sarcasm is, well... kind of creepy.
    The fact that you didn't recognize my recognition is, well, probably my fault.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At some point we as Duck fans need to accept that we have been a good program for a long time now and that it's going to take a lot of patience and work to get back to where we once were.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We'll just cheat again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We'll just cheat again.

Sammy Hagar - "I'll find a way to cheat again!"
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If Adams doesn't break his finger, Tyner plays, and Carrington doesn't sit out six games for fucking weed the Ducks are 5-1right now.

Slingblade isn't Chip, but recruiting is strong, Pellum will "retire" in the next year or two.

The Vegas Bowl the Ducks are heading to is Bullshit, but Slingblade isn't going anywhere are he hasn't done anything to suggest he has lost the team or control of the program.

The WAZZU loss was shit as well, but Don James lost to the Beavers in 1985 at home. I'm not a quook in any way but it's not as bad as people are making it out to be.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

If Adams doesn't break his finger, Tyner plays, and Carrington doesn't sit out six games for fucking weed the Ducks are 5-1right now.

Slingblade isn't Chip, but recruiting is strong, Pellum will "retire" in the next year or two.

The Vegas Bowl the Ducks are heading to is Bullshit, but Slingblade isn't going anywhere are he hasn't done anything to suggest he has lost the team or control of the program.

The WAZZU loss was shit as well, but Don James lost to the Beavers in 1985 at home. I'm not a quook in any way but it's not as bad as people are making it out to be.

This is a GOOD Oregon team
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

I'm not a quook in any way

Dis a fucking gree
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

but it's not as bad as people are making it out to be.

Oregon sucks and Helfrich is bad at coaching football. Other than that, everything is great.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

but it's not as bad as people are making it out to be.

Oregon sucks and Helfrich is bad at coaching football. Other than that, everything is great.
    Was he talking about Oregon or Arizona?