Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Silver Lining for UW

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Peterman saved Helfrich's bacon last night. If he had taken the victory that Helf so generously offered up in the 4th Q, Helf probably has serious job pressure. Now he gets another year because Mariota and "12!! hardyharhar!!11!" Stupid motherfuckers.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,605
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Who fucking cares?

We would lose to you with fucking PurpleJ as your coach
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Was very obvious last night how much this streak means to Oregon ... it's the one thing that really worried me was that this was going to be their big bowl game
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,888
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'll admit that crossed my mind, but who cares? It's still 0-12 and there's no word in the English language that can describe how pathetic and humiliating that is. Let Helfrich beat Oregon State to save his job.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The qooks sitting by us last night said it's not even a rivalry because UW has "never" beaten Oregon.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's no silver lining. As long as Pete is the coach the huskies will suck. Fuck off
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Was very obvious last night how much this streak means to Oregon ... it's the one thing that really worried me was that this was going to be their big bowl game

If you don't think "Washington Week" and beating us doesn't mean anything to them your deaf, dumb, and blind.

Whether it's 2 or 22 in a row you have a special want/desire/intensity to play and beat your rival and Oregon plays us like it.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Our coaches melt at the site of Oregon. Great culture change as always. We need more bullshit buzz words and fancy videos for our fag shit program

• Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2015
    Tequilla said:

The only streak the Oregon players care about is 4. Every year in the program. They may however be aware that the annual ass pounding may end up as a statistical high career game. That's exciting.