Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So now that we know Pete isn't the answer...

Comments

• Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2015

njla said:

I disagree they were good enough to win. The best player on the field was VAJ. By far.

CHRIST.

I stopped reading here. Dude completed 14 passes and had 8 carries for 12 yards.

Gaskin was the best offensive player on the field. Giving him just 18 carries was criminal stupidity.

You just went full Doog.

Love,
    Royce.
    18 for 155 >>> 27 for 138.

I was just as surprised as you.

CHRIST.

I stopped reading here. Dude completed 14 passes and had 8 carries for 12 yards.

Gaskin was the best offensive player on the field. Giving him just 18 carries was criminal stupidity.

You just went full Doog.

Love,
    Royce.

18 for 155 >>> 27 for 138.

I was just as surprised as you.

FFS, u don't even believe what you typed. Gaskins is shifty and will be good. He ain't in the fucking same time zone as Royce Freeman
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

FFS, u don't even believe what you typed.

I expected Royce to be better than a true freshman RB.

Did he get hurt?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

...how long does Pool Boy give him?

My money is on 5 (duh) years, minimum. Adjust that up if he falls into a 9-4 season somewhere and goes to a third tier bowel. He should have been fired last night, but this program is shit and run by fags.

Unless he gets into losing season territory or shits the bed behavior-wise like Sark, he's here for his contract. Cook it.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Did he get hurt?

Playing to the competition. I doubt anyone in the Oregon locker room was icing their shoulder from Gaskins...When you weigh 165 lbs, you only get 18 carries. HTH

Take the chunk away, he goes for 83.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Swaye said:

...how long does Pool Boy give him?

My money is on 5 (duh) years, minimum. Adjust that up if he falls into a 9-4 season somewhere and goes to a third tier bowel. He should have been fired last night, but this program is shit and run by fags.

Unless he gets into losing season territory or shits the bed behavior-wise like Sark, he's here for his contract life. Cook it.
  • Options

Did he get hurt?

Playing to the competition. I doubt anyone in the Oregon locker room was icing their shoulder from Gaskins...When you weigh 165 lbs, you only get 18 carries. HTH

Things Quooks that hate facts say.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Did he get hurt?

Interceptions

Amadi 1
    Baker 0

Amadi was the best defensive back on the field.

Sven loogic.
  • Options

Did he get hurt?

Interceptions

Amadi 1
    Baker 0

Sven loogic.
    Take away VAJ's first touchdown pass ...

Ducks lose.

• Options

Did he get hurt?

Interceptions

Amadi 1
    Baker 0

Sven loogic.
    Measure targets and yards given up for defensive backs and get back to me.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Did he get hurt?

Interceptions

Amadi 1
    Baker 0

Sven loogic.

Ducks lose.

They would have scored on the next play, or the next, or the next...
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

Did he get hurt?

Interceptions

Amadi 1
    Baker 0

Sven loogic.

Ducks lose.

And Gaskin would have been given the ball every yard on that drive until he pushed it over from the 1.

So fuck off.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

topdawgnc said:

Did he get hurt?

Interceptions

Amadi 1
    Baker 0

Sven loogic.

Ducks lose.

Tough on the average
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did he get hurt?

Take away your dick and your just a chick without a dick
  • Options

Did he get hurt?

Interceptions

Amadi 1
    Baker 0

Sven loogic.
    Measure targets and yards given up for defensive backs and get back to me.

272 yds to 205 yds passing

1 pick.

Using Sven looogic, Amadi is best db on field.
  • Options

Did he get hurt?

Take away your dick and your just a chick without a dick

That's hawt.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2015

I tried to email administrators about Ty back in the 2000s...I was just naïve enough to believe there might be some impact as I hadn't hit my 30s yet...it's pointless unless maybe you're a top ten booster.

The saddest part is, you start to accept it in the sense that you're totally helpless. You're on a raft in the middle of the Indian Ocean lol. These buffoons are more interested in marketing - bad marketing - than winning. I don't have anything against gays and womyn in general, and if they want to go to the fucking game, great, but maybe stop marketing specifically toward them? It is football after all. Maybe try to make sure you're trying to win as many games as possible instead?

It's turned in to hope for the best but prepare for more 7-5 bullshit at this point. If Petersen hires a kick ass OC I'll have some legitimate hope. There are a lot of coaches who could have beaten Oregon yesterday. Mike fucking Leach is one of them.....

LOL for you thinking, even for a second, that your e-mail meant a fucking thing to an institution with an endowment nearing $3billion.

for reasons I cannot fathom, because I'm not a communist, doog nation takes Oregon to task for Knight, when in fact that relationship is the most American of things ... money talks; and opinions are like assholes, unless the particular asshole in question has a big bank account.

let me be clear since it appears I am rambling a bit: nobody at UW gives a flying fuck whether you live or die in the next five minutes, much less do they care what you think about the program.

I'm guessing to get UW's attention, you need to be at least in the $5 million club. There are too many deep pockets connected to Washington for them to give a shit about some Tyee guy.
    No shit. I know they don't care about me, or you, or any keyboard warrior on here. They'll take our money, but they don't care.

The misguided thinking was that if hundreds of people did something, it might make a difference. Like I said, older and wiser now.
  • Options

I tried to email administrators about Ty back in the 2000s...I was just naïve enough to believe there might be some impact as I hadn't hit my 30s yet...it's pointless unless maybe you're a top ten booster.

The saddest part is, you start to accept it in the sense that you're totally helpless. You're on a raft in the middle of the Indian Ocean lol. These buffoons are more interested in marketing - bad marketing - than winning. I don't have anything against gays and womyn in general, and if they want to go to the fucking game, great, but maybe stop marketing specifically toward them? It is football after all. Maybe try to make sure you're trying to win as many games as possible instead?

It's turned in to hope for the best but prepare for more 7-5 bullshit at this point. If Petersen hires a kick ass OC I'll have some legitimate hope. There are a lot of coaches who could have beaten Oregon yesterday. Mike fucking Leach is one of them.....

LOL for you thinking, even for a second, that your e-mail meant a fucking thing to an institution with an endowment nearing $3billion.

for reasons I cannot fathom, because I'm not a communist, doog nation takes Oregon to task for Knight, when in fact that relationship is the most American of things ... money talks; and opinions are like assholes, unless the particular asshole in question has a big bank account.

let me be clear since it appears I am rambling a bit: nobody at UW gives a flying fuck whether you live or die in the next five minutes, much less do they care what you think about the program.

I'm guessing to get UW's attention, you need to be at least in the $5 million club. There are too many deep pockets connected to Washington for them to give a shit about some Tyee guy.
    No shit. I know they don't care about me, or you, or any keyboard warrior on here. They'll take our money, but they don't care.

The misguided thinking was that if hundreds of people did something, it might make a difference. Like I said, older and wiser now.
    I like to pretend I got Todd Turner fired.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We finally found our very own Mike Riley! WoFF!