Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petersen is gutless and stupid

2»

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

I defended Tyrone and I lauded the Peterson hire.

I truly desrve to DIAF.

You defended fucking Tyrone?
    Old news bro...where ya been?
  • TyronesGhostTyronesGhost Member Posts: 20
    jecornel said:

I defended Tyrone and I lauded the Peterson hire.

I truly desrve to DIAF.

I never forgot you jecornel... I never forgot YOUUUUuuuuuuuuu. One day they will see I laid the foundation for Sark...I may have a hand in driving him to drink, but don't worry...he drank it all, and now the doogs have Peteypoo and it's a new era! A new dawn!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    We all knew it was over at halftime. We had the ball with a minute left and I guarantee, not even the doogliest of doogs actually thought we would drive down and win the game. If you can't recognize that this isn't right, you deserve eternal owen12.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

We all knew it was over at halftime. We had the ball with a minute left and I guarantee, not even the doogliest of doogs actually thought we would drive down and win the game. If you can't recognize that this isn't right, you deserve eternal owen12.

It was over after the first offensive drive of the game when Peterman pussy punted.

The people who went to the Zone at the start of the second quarter and never came back are smarter than the people who stayed in the stadium.