Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was thinking about going to a game or two this year.

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Hell I thought about going to the Oregon game. Glad I didn't. Don't think I will the rest of the year either. Maybe try not having the season end in October every year. 60K will show up no matter what. Fuck this shit.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would make a joke about ISIS taking over Husky Stadium, but I know NSA_Dawg is watching and he won't get it because that guy is an idiot.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Hell I thought about going to the Oregon game. Glad I didn't. Don't think I will the rest of the year either. Maybe try not having the season end in October every year. 60K will show up no matter what. Fuck this shit.

Just burn 100 dollars and sit at home rolling around in Cheetos watching the game in HD.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

I would make a joke about ISIS taking over Husky Stadium, but I know NSA_Dawg is watching and he won't get it because that guy is an idiot.

ISIS took over the program in 2003.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Just burn 100 dollars and sit at home rolling around in Cheetos watching the game in HD.
    I don't hate money, though. I'd rather spend the hundo on some shrooms, beer and pizza and watch the game in ULTRA HD.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

ISIS took over the program in 2003.
    I thought we were the terrorists.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Just hearing about 4K ULTRA MAJOR TURBO HD gives me a serious red boner.