Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One Thing That Needs to Change

This embracing of opponents after the game on the field. Shake his hand, tell him you'll talk to him later. Done.

Fine to respect him but fuck this buddy buddy small talk shit.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    It's just a game.

They should serve orange slices and juice boxes in the postgame prayer circle.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    We all should be happy that there weren't any major injuries tonight.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

This embracing of opponents after the game on the field. Shake his hand, tell him you'll talk to him later. Done.

I understand what you're saying ...

But on the other hand, I just don't see this as a huge deal. Some of the people that I want to beat the most in life are those that are closest to me.

I didn't think we lost the game tonight because we were soft ... if we were, I would be worried.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

But on the other hand, I just don't see this as a huge deal. Some of the people that I want to beat the most in life are those that are closest to me.

I didn't think we lost the game tonight because we were soft ... if we were, I would be worried.
    So you didn't actually watch the game then?

The Huskies are soft from the AD to the HC all the way down.
  • Options
    wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Being retarded is much easier to fix.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Yeah Mickens and Wooching really showed a killer instinct out there tonight good point.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The fact that this is on the list of concerns should make everyone realize what a fucking piece of fucking shit this cock sucking faggy program is... christ.

TPIO

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The one thing that really needs to change is the HC. Fire Peterman so we can fuck up the rehire and continue on with this cycle forever.