Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Really disappointing.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Xemnaskh2Xemnaskh2 Member Posts: 8
    5 Up Votes First Comment

Xemnaskh2 said:

It makes me so happy to see all you fusky fans depressed and upset that their poor pathetic fuskies have lost to ducks for that last 12 years. Here's to 12 more. I love it.

You suck at this. And life.
    Hahahaha. I love seeing you fuskies lose all the time. Maybe you should get a better team to root for because you will never beat us again.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

It makes me so happy to see all you fusky fans depressed and upset that their poor pathetic fuskies have lost to ducks for that last 12 years. Here's to 12 more. I love it.

Hahahaha. I love seeing you fuskies lose all the time. Maybe you should get a better team to root for because you will never beat us again.
    This has nothing to do with the result of last night's game and everything to do with your horrible shit talking about last night's game.

Go to Dawgman.com. That's your level.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

You're not very good at this.
  • Options
    Xemnaskh2Xemnaskh2 Member Posts: 8
    5 Up Votes First Comment

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

This has nothing to do with the result of last night's game and everything to do with your horrible shit talking about last night's game.

Nope I will stay right here and talk shit to you scum. Fusky football is the scum of college football.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Xemnaskh2 said:

Nope I will stay right here and talk shit to you scum. Fusky football is the scum of college football.
    Kim?