Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington wins this game Your Official Game Thread

1606162636466»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

The shitty part for UW is this was probably their only real chance for the next five years. Pellum will "retire" at the end of this season and Waller will be the QB next year. Tyner will be healthy and Freeman will be back along with Carrington.

The defensive secondary can only be better.

Helfrich and frost will still be in Eugene hth
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

The shitty part for UW is this was probably their only real chance for the next five years. Pellum will "retire" at the end of this season and Waller will be the QB next year. Tyner will be healthy and Freeman will be back along with Carrington.

Quookin.

There was so much retard on Oregon's offensive playcalling even I could have done better.

No confidence in our coaches, whatsoever.
    That's all well and good but there will be a QB who is a legit running threat with two NFL running backs to give it to and Oregon's first legit NFL wide out since D-Will to throw to. Carrington is an absolute game changer. If he didn't play tonight the streak is over.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Quookin.

There was so much retard on Oregon's offensive playcalling even I could have done better.

That's all well and good but there will be a QB who is a legit running threat with two NFL running backs to give it to and Oregon's first legit NFL wide out since D-Will to throw to. Carrington is an absolute game changer. If he didn't play tonight the streak is over.
    I'll wait for him to throw a PAC 12 pass first, but thanks
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Quookin.

You just lost to the cuogs
    Fucking this. I want apologize for my fellow quook who feel this 6 point win over Washington makes up for 4-3.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Quookin.

Put the purple jungle juice down.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fenwick said:

How much do these coach make? They coach like minimum wage is the answer. They are guessing wht to do. Fuck them all.
    BTW, Gaskin is awesome.

Looks like Smith makes $430,000 plus bonuses
    fiscal.wa.gov/salaries.aspx
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Quookin.

Yeah. The head coach is a pussy, no one is debating that. In his "get the backups in we are up 10" routine that means Tyner would have been in instead of a 175lb freshman and the Ducks pick up a few first downs and put the game away. Great players make up for a lot of shitty coaching.

Also the Air Raid is a tough one with a shitty secondary. Cal is going to have over 700 yards against Oregon.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Quookin.

Fucking this. I want apologize for my fellow quook who feel this 6 point win over Washington makes up for 4-3.
    quooks gonna quook
  • Options

dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Quookin.

This wasn't a good win, no one with eye balls would say it is. My point was that this was the only year in the next five that UW had a real chance of winning. Oregon will be a 9 win team next year and UW isn't beating an Oregon team of that caliber.

Peterman will get fired in two years which will set the program back another three years.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    HuskyInAZ said:

Lemmings.

This is all about the OL. They are not good, and until they are, this shit is going to happen.

You are unbelievable. I'm truly astonished at your fucktardedness
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Quookin.

This wasn't a good win, no one with eye balls would say it is. My point was that this was the only year in the next five that UW had a real chance of winning. Oregon will be a 9 win team next year and UW isn't beating an Oregon team of that caliber.

Peterman will get fired in two years which will set the program back another three years.
    Must be a woosh.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Quookin.

Helfrich deserved to lose for that last offensive play, but Peterman deserved to lose for punting on fourth and inches twice, calling a timeout before punting on one of those fourth and inches, and for shitty clock management.
    And that's before the fact that he is coach of the worst offense in the Pac 12 for 20 games. It's not like we are saying this after one game.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    gmo said:

Fenwick said:

How much do these coach make? They coach like minimum wage is the answer. They are guessing wht to do. Fuck them all.
    BTW, Gaskin is awesome.

Looks like Smith makes $430,000 plus bonuses
    fiscal.wa.gov/salaries.aspx
    At least we know he's not getting success based bonuses paid out.