Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Memphis the best team in America?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Can SEC gurglers explain away a complete cluster fuck? That's the real question.

What complete clusterfuck?

Ole Miss getting plungered by non-P5 Memphis. And it wasn't even close. Ole Miss was ranked in the top 15. That's what happens when you play a decent non-conference team on the road. But the SEC wouldn't know much about that.
    Doogs care about voter polls.

Hope this helps.
    ...and dumbfucks ignore what stares them in the face.
    Ole Miss has sucked at football for 100 years. Them losing to an undefeated Memphis team surprises no one.

It's like being surprised that WSU would lose to Portland State.
    That's why you picked Ole Miss over Memphis, right?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    So only teams with tradition count?

Auburn has a good tradition and they almost lost to Jacksonville St lol
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Can SEC gurglers explain away a complete cluster fuck? That's the real question.

Ole Miss getting plungered by non-P5 Memphis. And it wasn't even close. Ole Miss was ranked in the top 15. That's what happens when you play a decent non-conference team on the road. But the SEC wouldn't know much about that.

Hope this helps.
    Voter polls might be stupid, but they help shape public opinion, including Ty's and whoever else is on the Committee.
    Sincerely, the 2014 Froogs.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hope this helps.
    Ole Miss has sucked at football for 100 years. Them losing to an undefeated Memphis team surprises no one.

I like the low tweak. I picked Ole Miss to win but I'm not surprised they lost because everyone sucks.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hope this helps.

I like the low tweak. I picked Ole Miss to win but I'm not surprised they lost because everyone sucks.
    I like to say I was wrong, but it doesn't matter because everyone sucks. It takes a lot of courage to do that.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hope this helps.

I like to say I was wrong, but it doesn't matter because everyone sucks. It takes a lot of courage to do that.
    I'm wrong with predictions sometimes.

You never mention all the times I'm right.

Fuck off Kim.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hope this helps.

I like to talk shit about other's predictions without making predictions of my own. I'm a bitch.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hope this helps.

I like to talk shit about other's predictions without making predictions of my own. I'm a bitch.
    Seems like I hit a nerve. Bummer.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hope this helps.

Nope. Just calling you out as the bitch you are.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hope this helps.

Nope. Just calling you out as the bitch you are.
    Confirmation.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2015
    Too bad there's no D in Memphis or #MyTigers might the best team. They do have the best QB. They're like the anti UW.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Too bad there's no D in Memphis or #MyTigers might the best team. They do have the best QB. They're like the anti UW.

So they win?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

dnc said:

So they win?
    bingo