Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watching Falcons/Saints

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Kikaha continues kicking ass... just sacked Ryan & forced a fumble.

He has come aclong way since his lawnmower dancing days. He was lucky to get some real coaching in his last year.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He has come aclong way since his lawnmower dancing days. He was lucky to get some real coaching in his last year.

In his defense, he had a torn ACL in the gif where he's lawnmowering.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

In his defense, he had a torn ACL in the gif where he's lawnmowering.
    Yeah, but he still participated in the gaybobbery.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Atlanta is a pretender as expected. Dan Quinn is better than Mike Smith but that team has little talent outside of Ryan/Julio/Freeman.

Ummm DESMOND TRUFANT
    HTH
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited October 2015

Atlanta is a pretender as expected. Dan Quinn is better than Mike Smith but that team has little talent outside of Ryan/Julio/Freeman.

Not sure they're a pretender, they fumbled away their chance yesterday but they'll win that division rather easily and have a first round home game, maybe even first round bye/second round home game (if Arizona collapses as expected). They're not going to the Super Bowel but I could see them in the NFC Championship game if things break right.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ummm DESMOND TRUFANT
    HTH
    Knew someone would call me out on that, nicely done.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Not sure they're a pretender, they fumbled away their chance yesterday but they'll win that division rather easily and have a first round home game, maybe even first round bye/second round home game (if Arizona collapses as expected). They're not going to the Super Bowel but I could see them in the NFC Championship game if things break right.
    I agree, that is kind of my point though. They could be 12-4 and get plungered in the divisional round. Their schedule is a joke this year. I think Carolina takes the division anyways.