Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

COKE, DDY A ???

F*** I just imitated my fave doogman poster.

Who is the qb in town this week? Is it the NM STATE reject?

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Interesting thread title
  • Options
    Saw quickly that Sirmon was playing on Root against Skyline ... already with 2 INTs
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yeah, it's the hyphen-name faggot midget. I actually kind of like him. He'd be a solid DDY 2.

This year there were a couple kids that I really liked (Skinny, the kid from Oregon Herbert, the hyphen-name faggot from Texas who's going to Forky Sparks Shocker Univ) and we didn't get any of them.

This guy is a poor man's Sterling Dillon-Cole. If he doesn't commit within the next 10 days I'd be shocked.

I hate hyphen-name homos and you can't trust a black QB named Daniel...

but still.

He has a good arm, he's light on his feet and he is pretty accurate. He's got kind of a funky release, though.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    When we found out we offered him I compare him to Vernon Adams, and I was being serious. I like him a good amount, much better than some of the guys we were linked to for awhile there. I think he could be s good player and maybe start the year after Browning leaves to hopefully bridge the gap to the 2017 QB or something.

His accuracy is impressive.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

When we found out we offered him I compare him to Vernon Adams, and I was being serious. I like him a good amount, much better than some of the guys we were linked to for awhile there. I think he could be s good player and maybe start the year after Browning leaves to hopefully bridge the gap to the 2017 QB or something.

His accuracy is impressive.

Hardy har har.

He's so much fucking better than Wooten and the SMU commit kid from GA. I was fucking scared there for a second. This kid is completely acceptable.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If they can pull in a solid QB next year it won't matter because hypen-name will likely be a career backup like our current hyphen-name
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

If they can pull in a solid QB next year it won't matter because hypen-name will likely be a career backup like our current hyphen-name

Our current hyphen-name kid is going to take the Troy Williams route and play somewhere else next season.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Simultaneously surprised that DDY likes this kid and that he hasn't committed to Eastern yet.
  • Options

Our current hyphen-name kid is going to take the Troy Williams route and play somewhere else next season.
    Let's let that play out ...
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    You just described

Yeah, it's the hyphen-name faggot midget. I actually kind of like him. He'd be a solid DDY 2.

This year there were a couple kids that I really liked (Skinny, the kid from Oregon Herbert, the hyphen-name faggot from Texas who's going to Forky Sparks Shocker Univ) and we didn't get any of them.

This guy is a poor man's Sterling Dillon-Cole. If he doesn't commit within the next 10 days I'd be shocked.

I hate hyphen-name homos and you can't trust a black QB named Daniel...

but still.

He has a good arm, he's light on his feet and he is pretty accurate. He's got kind of a funky release, though.