Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No whites allowed in Seattle yoga class

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,897 Founders Club
    I want an all Latina yoga class. I'll sit in the back row.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

I don't have a problem with people joining exclusionary and or private clubs whether it be golf or yoga or anything else.

I do understand the double standard here but maybe it can be a step back to sanity.

Men's clubs, Women's clubs, White only clubs - who gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck? Women and minorities. That's who.
    So women and minorities want their exclusive clubs but are offended if whites do?

Thanks for proving my point
    I'm offended you're offended
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    PurpleJ said:

I want an all Latina yoga class. I'll sit in the back row.

Two pages, one rational post.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    I don't care about this thread because I can go to the class if I want. #redpower

But seriously, fuck yoga. Only fags do yoga.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,897 Founders Club
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

TheGlove said:

I don't have a problem with people joining exclusionary and or private clubs whether it be golf or yoga or anything else.

I do understand the double standard here but maybe it can be a step back to sanity.

Seperate, but equal?
    You people have been truly brainwashed. Good job education system
    What people?

It was a question meant to provoke discussion not a fucking thesis.
    PurpleJ said:

I do yoga.

WIW
    Looks like some of you need to check you're privilege.

You're white cis rich male privilege.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TheGlove said:

Looks like some of you need to check you're privilege.

You're white cis rich male privilege.

So you're saying we couldn't sound anymore old, cis and white?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited October 2015
    I was told that if I liked gazing upon a hot blondes, lycra outlined meat curtains while she bends over, that I could keep on keepin on.

Fuck you Obama!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,460 Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Seperate, but equal?
    You people have been truly brainwashed. Good job education system
    What people?

It was a question meant to provoke discussion not a fucking thesis.
    You people
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited October 2015

Who gives a fuck? Women and minorities. That's who.
    So women and minorities want their exclusive clubs but are offended if whites do?

Thanks for proving my point
    But whites have been given every advantage that people of color have not enjoyed. Therefore it's time for reparations.

I'm hearing @DDeYoung is gonna set this mutha fucka off with his $238.00 payment.
    I actually had two points

1 - I truly do not give a fuck if the coloreds want their own yoga class. It used to be a free country like that.

2 - If you say whitey should have the same option it triggers a Pavlovian response about RACIST Bannon.

Folks are so fucking indoctrinated that they think racism is the only issue other than climate change that matters.

Face it, if you are down to micro aggressions you are admitting that REAL racism that stops people from opportunity is well on its way out. Own a bidness and discriminate in hiring and get back to me.

Public accommodations, jobs , housing are REAL areas where racism matters. The local yoga class or country club aren't

Hope this helps
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

1 - I truly do not give a fuck if the coloreds want their own yoga class. It used to be a free country like that.

2 - If you say whitey should have the same option it triggers a Pavlovian response about RACIST Bannon.

Folks are so fucking indoctrinated that they think racism is the only issue other than climate change that matters.

Face it, if you are down to micro aggressions you are admitting that REAL racism that stops people from opportunity is well on its way out. Own a bidness and discriminate in hiring and get back to me.

Public accommodations, jobs , housing are REAL areas where racism matters. The local yoga class or country club aren't

Hope this helps

lynchtheblackcockus.txt
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    obviously, "someone" has never experienced Cuntry Club Racism before.

I got dirty looks for having long hair

Make a black baby then pop off

Hope this helps

lynchtheblackcockus.txt
    It's not rape if it's not rape. Your own friends say you were bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black cockus though, RacistBannon.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Hope this helps

You just couldn't resist, could you?