Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sounds like Oregon doesn't care about football anymore

Oregon commentator Jerry Allen (or something like that) was on with the creepy skinny/fat guy this afternoon and was asked "At 3-3 with bad losses to Utah and Wazzu and Chip Kelly being rumored to be coming back to college football, is there any chance that Helfrich doesn't make it to next season as Oregon's coach?"

Answer: "Absolutely not. Look, Mark Helfrich was offensive coordinator in a national championship game and head coach in another one. He's a great guy and the players really like him. Absolutely no chance he's fired after this year."

As a side note, after the ingerview, Softy referred to The Zone as "a donkey show". I think the phrase he meant was "dog and pony show" but he's a fucking retard. If there was a donkey show in the zone, I'd be the first one in line 12 MI utes before halftime.

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Oregon commentator Jerry Allen (or something like that) was on with the creepy skinny/fat guy this afternoon and was asked "At 3-3 with bad losses to Utah and Wazzu and Chip Kelly being rumored to be coming back to college football, is there any chance that Helfrich doesn't make it to next season as Oregon's coach?"

Answer: "Absolutely not. Look, Mark Helfrich was offensive coordinator in a national championship game and head coach in another one. He's a great guy and the players really like him. Absolutely no chance he's fired after this year."

As a side note, after the ingerview, Softy referred to The Zone as "a donkey show". I think the phrase he meant was "dog and pony show" but he's a fucking retard. If there was a donkey show in the zone, I'd be the first one in line 12 MI utes before halftime.

The Nuevo Laredo Donkey Show was a Texas high school tradition until McGrew's uncles started pumping that country full of white. About 50 assassinated sheriffs later, I think it's been retired.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Jerry Allen doesn't make the news. He just gets the fucking call wrong. Every time.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

Jerry Allen doesn't make the news. He just gets the fucking call wrong. Every time.

CAUGHTDROPPED!
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Throws to the back of the endzo..INTERCEP... nope, touchdown. The corner had it but the wide receiver took it away.

What actually happened was a simple throw and catch with a defender nowhere near it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

CAUGHTDROPPED!
    that was a user name
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2015
    Jerry Allen is Softy's skinny uncle. HTH