Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Matmik Is Doing the Lord's Work on Oregon 247, Battling Quooks

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I used to have Matmik's personal info.

But then Damone made me feel bad so I lost it.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    "First, Helfrich just signed a 5 year deal 8 MONTHS AGO."

He has a CONTRACT!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Matmik needs an invite
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Send this one an invite as well

He Hate Me 1987 posts 22 hours ago via Mobile
    People need to quit comparing this to a sales team, someone else used this analogy.
    Also, if you were my salesman and didn't know the difference between your and you're, I'd can your ass.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Why the fuck asked PDX over here?

In some funny PDX news that human turd said he would entertain the thought of replacing Pellum at DC. When that piece of shit is ok with firing a coach you're a minimum of two years past when you should have pulled the trigger.

Here is my take on Slingblade: The 15 most desirable college jobs that aren't Oregon in the country all come open at the same time. Would Slingblade even get an interview for any of these jobs? Probably not, and that's all you need to know. Slingblade is at a Top 15 program not because he was a great coaching candidate, but because he was the "bag man." Chip left, he didn't want Half to go to the NFL with him, and Oregon was trying to hang onto the magic that was Chip Kelly for awhile longer.

The uptempo offense and attacking defense are gone. This is year of life without Chip and here we are. Frost developed a stable full of QB's that can't throw a forward pass. Pellum has put together a defense that is the worst in the country. I know it's only like 120th overall, but when you're Oregon and you're that low you're the worst.

Here is an even scarier part. As a long time coach I know that you always have "the master plan" in your head for what you would do it you are all of a sudden calling the shots in the program you coach for. Pellum has had his vision for 20 plus years and here it is. This big steaming pile of shit was a man's life long idea/plan. Slingblade had much less time, but still enough time to know every inch of the program before he took over and here it is. We are entering Bill Doba pathetic under this staff.

I stopped giving my money to Oregon Athletics at the end of last season because I knew the product would no longer be worth $2k a seat, but I had no idea it would be the shit show it is now so quickly.

Anything but a sea change is a fail.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Why the fuck asked PDX over here?

In some funny PDX news that human turd said he would entertain the thought of replacing Pellum at DC. When that piece of shit is ok with firing a coach you're a minimum of two years past when you should have pulled the trigger.

Here is my take on Slingblade: The 15 most desirable college jobs that aren't Oregon in the country all come open at the same time. Would Slingblade even get an interview for any of these jobs? Probably not, and that's all you need to know. Slingblade is at a Top 15 program not because he was a great coaching candidate, but because he was the "bag man." Chip left, he didn't want Half to go to the NFL with him, and Oregon was trying to hang onto the magic that was Chip Kelly for awhile longer.

The uptempo offense and attacking defense are gone. This is year of life without Chip and here we are. Frost developed a stable full of QB's that can't throw a forward pass. Pellum has put together a defense that is the worst in the country. I know it's only like 120th overall, but when you're Oregon and you're that low you're the worst.

Here is an even scarier part. As a long time coach I know that you always have "the master plan" in your head for what you would do it you are all of a sudden calling the shots in the program you coach for. Pellum has had his vision for 20 plus years and here it is. This big steaming pile of shit was a man's life long idea/plan. Slingblade had much less time, but still enough time to know every inch of the program before he took over and here it is. We are entering Bill Doba pathetic under this staff.

I stopped giving my money to Oregon Athletics at the end of last season because I knew the product would no longer be worth $2k a seat, but I had no idea it would be the shit show it is now so quickly.

Anything but a sea change is a fail.

You mean Arizona?

Long time coach? You're like 30

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mr griff is a loser fucking idiot
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PDX said he is going to the Husky game.

Rumble in the parking lot.