Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What do you know?

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
Give the ball to your best player in crunch time, and good things tend to happen. Maybe Oregon should higher a coach that won't sit freeman on the bench with a 10 point lead and 7 minutes left so they can actually run out the clock.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Couldn't believe Tomlin had the nuts for it, was absolutely the smart play though.

Bell's my favorite player in the NFL. A workhorse who has moves and is both fast and powerful, plus he's a great receiver. Total package. Not giving him the ball in crunch time versus the Ravens cost him that game. Nice to see a coach who learns from his mistakes.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Couldn't believe Tomlin had the nuts for it, was absolutely the smart play though.

Bell's my favorite player in the NFL. A workhorse who has moves and is both fast and powerful, plus he's a great receiver. Total package. Not giving him the ball in crunch time versus the Ravens cost him that game. Nice to see a coach who learns from his mistakes.

This. That's why I'll give Tomlin a pass here and there, because he doesn't do the same stupid stuff over and over again.
  • Options
    One of the best final 8:00 minutes of game time on Monday Night Football in a while.
  • Options

One of the best final 8:00 minutes of game time on Monday Night Football in a while.

Shitty game though, but the last few minutes made up for it.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Give the ball to your best player in crunch time, and good things tend to happen. Maybe Oregon should higher a coach that won't sit freeman on the bench with a 10 point lead and 7 minutes left so they can actually run out the clock.

I ripped on Tomlin last week, but he more than made up for it this week. If you win with a backup QB you are a good coach.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

He's probably the best back in the league. Peterson is more explosive, but Bell is more consistent and is also a much better receiver. Marshawn is the man, but his best days are numbered if not already behind him.
  • Options

dnc said:

He's probably the best back in the league. Peterson is more explosive, but Bell is more consistent and is also a much better receiver. Marshawn is the man, but his best days are numbered if not already behind him.
    Bell is the best back in the league, enough said on that