Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You fuckers want to see the spread in effect

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Fuck the spread. Look at Mark Richt's offense. Old fashioned I formation football, Gurley, Marshall and that 260lb fullback have just pummeled USC's tired defense when it counts. Late in the second half. Just like Lambo used to do with Dillon. Georgia's defense is getting lots of rest. 14 plays, 7 minutes worth. Murray only threw 2 passes on the 14-play drive that ended in a td.

I miss this kind of football. Georgia looked good but would get ripped against Stanford, Oregon etc . Neither team is national title worthy, but Georgia, in the minds of the voters, is now right back in the conversation. South Carolina was all pumped up because of Clowney. Too bad the rest of the defense stinks.

Hopefully now USC will get booted out of top10 (like I said they should when the polls came out.) NEITHER OF THESE FUCKSQUADS belong in the top10. But we all know Georgia will surpass the nearest pac12 team in the polls (sarcasm, but just a little)

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    imageLol fucksquads
  • Fuck the spread. Look at Mark Richt's offense. Old fashioned I formation football, Gurley, Marshall and that 260lb fullback have just pummeled USC's tired defense when it counts. Late in the second half. Just like Lambo used to do with Dillon. Georgia's defense is getting lots of rest. 14 plays, 7 minutes worth. Murray only threw 2 passes on the 14-play drive that ended in a td.

I miss this kind of football. Georgia looked good but would get ripped against Stanford, Oregon etc . Neither team is national title worthy, but Georgia, in the minds of the voters, is now right back in the conversation. South Carolina was all pumped up because of Clowney. Too bad the rest of the defense stinks.

Hopefully now USC will get booted out of top10 (like I said they should when the polls came out.) NEITHER OF THESE FUCKSQUADS belong in the top10. But we all know Georgia will surpass the nearest pac12 team in the polls (sarcasm, but just a little)

I'm so confused here. You bring up Georgia despite trashing on them for two weeks. Then mention how they would get ripped to Oregon who is a spread team.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Fuck the spread. Look at Mark Richt's offense. Old fashioned I formation football, Gurley, Marshall and that 260lb fullback have just pummeled USC's tired defense when it counts. Late in the second half. Just like Lambo used to do with Dillon. Georgia's defense is getting lots of rest. 14 plays, 7 minutes worth. Murray only threw 2 passes on the 14-play drive that ended in a td.

I'm so confused here. You bring up Georgia despite trashing on them for two weeks. Then mention how they would get ripped to Oregon who is a spread team.
    Your mistake is trying to make sense of his posts. Just sit back and enjoy.
    It just depends if it's Davey or Puppy posting. Unfortunately we've been seeing a lot more Davey lately.