Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Conquering USC while Sark continues Epic Downfall

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
edited October 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
Kyle Benn, Mike Monan and myself are back for another episode of analysis and shenanigans.

traffic.libsyn.com/hardcorehusky/HardcoreHuskyPod10-11.mp3

Will appear on iTunes later this evening.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    Awesomed based solely on the Dwight Schrute intro. Haven't even got to the actual podcast yet.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    Good shit as always boys!!
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468

Awesomed based solely on the Dwight Schrute intro. Haven't even got to the actual podcast yet.

Was that from Suits? Seemed familiar but I dont feel like google me.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    edited October 2015
    Got a name for him: FridgeGreaterThanShower
    or FridgeDawg or SidelineWaddle / WoodinvilleWaddle or FridgeB4Shower if you are a lazy typist.

Capitalize on the free pub from the discovery channel and point the old warroom podcast to the new HH podcast.

Step: five: make money i mean profit

Its what Trump would do. He has a big house with his name on it, literally.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club

Got a name for him: FridgeGreaterThanShower
    or FridgeDawg or SidelineWaddle / WoodinvilleWaddle or FridgeB4Shower if you are a lazy typist.

Capitalize on the free pub from the discovery channel and point the old warroom podcast to the new HH podcast.

Step: five: make money i mean profit

Its what Trump would do. He has a big house with his name on it, literally.

I actually made an account for him with the creative name of MikeMonan
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    Every time I hear that intro music, I picture Randy West's mullet flying while he bangs some jungle bush on a grainy VHS tape.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    mobey said:

eftzoons wrote:
    which reflects badly on Chris Petersen or whomever is supposed to coach players about what constitutes a LEGAL take down and what is fair and square.
    Yes, and the targeting penalty was the worst. clearly head hunting.

Wig4usc
    Scout Subscriber
    Returning Starter
    332 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 10:43 AM
    Re: Also being reported that Cody had a concussion Thursday
    With 3, and what should have been a fourth roughing the passer call, it was clear to me they were out to get Cody.
    Trojan for Life

Sounds like we weren't out to get him, sounds like we got him.

LOL

• Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330

FREE PUB!!!!

Me too!!1!!1

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
    @MikeMonan as you can see, the fucksticks on this board love it when they get shout outs on podcasts.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Excellent fucking listen. I agree (incoming doog post) that this is the most hyped I've been for a game in as long as I can remember. Debating flying up home for it.