Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jed York

SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
This can't be brought up enough, but praise Jed YorkFS for not being able to check his ego at the door with Harbaugh. As expected, it only took a few games for Harbaugh to bring Michigan back. Dude won an average of 12 games a year in the NFL and was fired after 75% of his team was on IR. Harbaugh is a top flight coach whenever he goes, and most likely would have stayed at SF for a long time.

Comments

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Spot on. But sadly, with the way our OL looks, and cracks in the d pass coverage showing up more and more (spec. on the road), the rivalry with the 49ers will continue, but it may be to see who gets 3rd place in the NFC west behind Arizona and the Rams
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    godawgst said:

Spot on. But sadly, with the way our OL looks, and cracks in the d pass coverage showing up more and more (spec. on the road), the rivalry with the 49ers will continue, but it may be to see who gets 3rd place in the NFC west behind Arizona and the Rams

Lol the Hawks are not getting 3rd in the West.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

godawgst said:

Dude, have you SEEN the Niners this year? They aren't beating the Hawks out for third.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

godawgst said:

Dude, have you SEEN the Niners this year? They aren't beating the Hawks out for third.
    The Rams aren't beating Seattle out for at least 2nd
  • Options

godawgst said:

The Rams aren't beating Seattle out for at least 2nd
    That depends. Russell Wilson could easily go Dennis Dixon any play now.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Arizona sucks dick

The rams will find a way to get swept by the 9ers and lose to loser teams like losers do
  • Options

godawgst said:

Bump
  • Options
    Third place in the West might be too optimistic.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I dunno about that, they are tied with the Rams right now and play them again at home later in the season. They should finish ahead of them. However, I don't see them catching Arizona this time. Palmer's ACL won't tear every year (will it?).
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I dunno about that, they are tied with the Rams right now and play them again at home later in the season. They should finish ahead of them. However, I don't see them catching Arizona this time. Palmer's ACL won't tear every year (will it?).
    Arizona plays @ the Stealers (lol). If they lose and the Hawks win, the gap will only be a game. Palmer just doesn't scare me as a playoff threat since he's never done anything in the playoffs.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Arizona plays @ the Stealers (lol). If they lose and the Hawks win, the gap will only be a game. Palmer just doesn't scare me as a playoff threat since he's never done anything in the playoffs.
    Agree. Carson Palmer sucks. There is a long way to go.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2015
    Apparently Arizona is doing great running the ball with Chris Johnson and Andre Ellington or whatever his name is. Again, that probably won't last. They usually rank in the bottom 25% in rushing.

Hawks need a winning streak like 7/9 or something. I can't take any more 12 morons posting memes on Facebook on how they're really loyal even though the team is 2-3 and how they (they play?) can overcome the bad start if everyone believes.

guntoheadgif