Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"WAZZU is a GOOD Team....watch the tape"

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Nope, shitty team. Oregon is just worse, a lot worse. The Ducks should have lost that game by a bit more.

Utah however just picked off what will be the first QB in the draft five times. I'm sure that was just an accident though. They'll be Top 3 now. They aren't losing this year.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

Nope, shitty team. Oregon is just worse, a lot worse. The Ducks should have lost that game by a bit more.

Utah however just picked off what will be the first QB in the draft five times. I'm sure that was just an accident though. They'll be Top 3 now. They aren't losing this year.

Or they lose to ASU next week.

Either way they suck.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Either way they suck.

They won't and they don't. They will skull fuck that shitty ASU QB.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

and yet they won by 6 at home, they suck
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Moss Logic:

"Wazzu is "shitty team".

Wazzu almost beats Cal in Berkeley.
    Utah barely beats Cal in SLC.

Utah=Top 3."

The Pac12 is an abortion this year. I don't know if any team is even top 15 caliber, to be honest.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Moss Logic:

"Wazzu is "shitty team".

Utah=Top 3."

The Pac12 is an abortion this year. I don't know if any team is even top 15 caliber, to be honest.

Transitive scores have been proven to not mean shit in college football. Football is about match-ups. WAZZU and Cal have a style of play that will keep them in games but when you never actually have control of the clock and can't sustain drives offensively it's really hard to beat good or even decent teams. Other than a few wins over Big Game Bob the career of Mike Leach has almost zero good wins.

Utah has the best front seven in the conference by a mile and their overall defense is better than anyone else. They have the best running back, a senior QB, and two really productive wide outs. In a conference as shitty as the Pac-12 that pretty much makes the difference. Then when you factor in their special teams play is in another stratosphere compared to everyone else that gives them the nod by a landslide.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Utah's leading WRs have
    17 catches 182 yards 2tds
    12 catches 124 yards 1td

Define "productive", fuckboy
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

Moss Logic:

"Wazzu is "shitty team".

Utah=Top 3."

Transitive scores have been proven to not mean shit in college football. Football is about match-ups. WAZZU and Cal have a style of play that will keep them in games but when you never actually have control of the clock and can't sustain drives offensively it's really hard to beat good or even decent teams. Other than a few wins over Big Game Bob the career of Mike Leach has almost zero good wins.

Utah has the best front seven in the conference by a mile and their overall defense is better than anyone else. They have the best running back, a senior QB, and two really productive wide outs. In a conference as shitty as the Pac-12 that pretty much makes the difference. Then when you factor in their special teams play is in another stratosphere compared to everyone else that gives them the nod by a landslide.
    who cares if Wilson is a senior, he's terrible.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    With kawasaki's defense, november in Husky Stadium, and just because they are fucking UTAH, I say my huskies beat them rather easily.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So... Mosster, we can then conclude Oregon is not good or even decent?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

Moss Logic:

"Wazzu is "shitty team".

Utah=Top 3."

Transitive scores have been proven to not mean shit in college football.
    That's not true. I understand the nuance of the concept is beyond someone who just lost to wazzu though.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2015

Mosster47 said:

Either way they suck.
    I think ASU gets the upset win next week.

Hi Sven!
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Either way they suck.
    I think ASU gets the upset next week.
    Upset should only be used when Colorado beats another Pac-12 team.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    2 ducks arguing fervently over Ute superiority. Oregon must suck or something.
  • Options

So... Mosster, we can then conclude Oregon is not good or even decent?

That was concluded weeks ago. Where the fuck were you?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Either way they suck.
    Why do you hate Oregon State?
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Either way they suck.
    Why do you hate Oregon State?
    I was on the fence with them, but they might win this week.