Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You think you can beat us Duck pussies next week?

FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
edited October 2015 in College Football Forum
Won't be a fucking upset unless somehow we beat you Huskies. Your shit QB vs our shit QB but you have a defense and we have a jelly sandwich with a loser fuck of a D coach.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If the Ducks gives Freeman and Griffin 45-50 combined carries then Oregon probably wins, if not then UW will probably pull it out.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

Until proven otherwise....

Fuck no.

HRYK.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam

If the Ducks gives Freeman and Griffin 45-50 combined carries then Oregon probably wins, if not then UW will probably pull it out.

I think it's 50-55 times but I know what your saying.

My head says for the first time in 12 years we have a real legitimate shot of beating the zeros and don't need them to play their c-/d game why we have to play our A game in order to pull the upset.

My heart tells me that Oregon will rally the troops, realize it's "Washington week" (and yes they still remember what UW used to do to them and so it's still a very big deal to beat us) rally the troops, get back to basics which is feed it to freeman/griffin or have Allie keep it and that along with our inferior offense will carry the day 27-20 for Univ of Nike.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Helfrich needs to go to a 1-play playbook - hand the ball off the Freeman. If he does that, you guys win

Probably not.

I can see us putting 8 in the box every play and forcing Lockie to pass on Jones, King, and Baker.

And I can see Kawasaki dialing up the same gameplan of hitting the QB on every play and getting in his head early.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Oregon has no chance
  • Options
    I have seen disarray and the Oregon coaches, the stupid fuckers, have the players in disarray. Pellum needs to fire his own ass. Helfrich needs to actually be a coach. Team with this talent should be killing other teams.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Fenwick said:

I have seen disarray and the Oregon coaches, the stupid fuckers, have the players in disarray. Pellum needs to fire his own ass. Helfrich needs to actually be a HS QB coach. Team with this talent should be killing other teams.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2015

Oregon has no chance

I agree. They are terrible and that 4th quarter drive shows me they have zero heart.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

My head says for the first time in 12 years we have a real legitimate shot of beating the zeros and don't need them to play their c-/d game why we have to play our A game in order to pull the upset.

My heart tells me that Oregon will rally the troops, realize it's "Washington week" (and yes they still remember what UW used to do to them and so it's still a very big deal to beat us) rally the troops, get back to basics which is feed it to freeman/griffin or have Allie keep it and that along with our inferior offense will carry the day 27-20 for Univ of Nike.
    I hate to tell you this but it really is not that big a deal for Oregon to beat UW. Sure maybe to some dip shit fan who lives in a trailer park and who has a massive inferiority complex about all things Seattle but my experience with the Oregon crew, which is more experience than I would like, Is that beating UW is not the big high it was years ago. Yes, it's been that long, and yeah their expectations for themselves have taken some of the focus off of this shit show of a program.

Maybe this year it's a salve for what shapes up to be a shitty season. Sure. But honestly I think we care about this a bit more than they do.now.

Not saying they're indifferent; don't twist. Just saying they're not the rabid rival we all fantasize them to be.
    Back in the late 90's/early 00's I would agree they cared a lot more about beating us than we did them. But their focus, intensity, and level of preparedness they have when playing us during the streak shows me they still care immensely about beating Washington.

Is it at the level of the early years? No. Will the team from Eugene look anything like they have all year minus the Michigan State game? Not a chance.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2015
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

I hate to tell you this but it really is not that big a deal for Oregon to beat UW. Sure maybe to some dip shit fan who lives in a trailer park and who has a massive inferiority complex about all things Seattle but my experience with the Oregon crew, which is more experience than I would like, Is that beating UW is not the big high it was years ago. Yes, it's been that long, and yeah their expectations for themselves have taken some of the focus off of this shit show of a program.

Maybe this year it's a salve for what shapes up to be a shitty season. Sure. But honestly I think we care about this a bit more than they do.now.

Not saying they're indifferent; don't twist. Just saying they're not the rabid rival we all fantasize them to be.
    Back in the late 90's/early 00's I would agree they cared a lot more about beating us than we did them. But their focus, intensity, and level of preparedness they have when playing us during the streak shows me they still care immensely about beating Washington.

Is it at the level of the early years? No. Will the team from Eugene look anything like they have all year minus the Michigan State game? Not a chance.
    I try and use the WTF button sparingly so as not to resemble vaggy poasters like Slices when he's on his period. I use it this time for your assertion that you can assess differences in Oregon's focus and preparation for Washington from your couch. Be realistic.

Some of Kelly's teams beat Washington with the car in neutral. I was at some of those games. I recall the one I attended at HS where my suspicions about Kelly's homo attraction to Sark was confirmed when he clearly took his foot off the gas and quit feeding James who was tearing us a new asshole. He did this so that he would get his annual post game embrace with Sark and feel his moobs. Some of those games were virtual bye weeks for the quacks.

Please. When they were playing in BCS bowels every year while we were shitting the bed we were not their focus. SC was their focus. Stanford became their focus. Not Washington.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fenwick said:

Won't be a fucking upset unless somehow we beat you Huskies. Your shit QB vs our shit QB but you have a defense and we have a jelly sandwich with a loser fuck of a D coach.

Voted down.

Kill yourself and quit looking for sympathy here.
  • Options
    There is a difference between having an opinion and looking for sympathy. I don't do the latter.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2015
    Sympathy.

You can find that word in between shit and syphillis in Webster's.

Won't find it on this bored, though.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fenwick said:

There is a difference between having an opinion and looking for sympathy. I don't do the latter.

Well you didn't think this way at the opening kickoff vs Ohio State. So piss off
  • Options
    wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fenwick said:

Our QB is 11 years old.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2015

godawgst said:

Disagree.

The Duck fanbase over 40 remembers

That being said - we're gonna lose. Because fuckheads.