Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just putting this out there

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Our defense isn't good so shut the fuck up with your doogery. Way too many missed tackles and open lanes. Chip Kelly's Ducks run this team for 350 on the ground. Not sure about Helfrich. We'll see, but stop fucking crowning this defense. They haven't done shit.

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Fuck off. Pack ur shit and leave!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I bet you thought Wilcox was AWESOME.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This is a really good defense ... fundamentally sound and hit hard ... particularly the QB. Kessler wasn't comfortable all night and was imagining things that weren't there.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hey Kim Un, Stalin is a better dictator than you.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I like winning on the road to a pre-season final four team ( everybody said so) especially Sark
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    16 points to BSU
    0 to Sac
    10 to USU
    24 to Cal
    12 to USC

UW Defense to SF,J is a resounding FUCK YOU
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

I bet you thought Wilcox was AWESOME.
    He's awesome he almost shut down UW's prolific offense
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

This is a really good defense ... fundamentally sound and hit hard ... particularly the QB. Kessler wasn't comfortable all night and was imagining things that weren't there.

Uh huh. USC's backs were running through us like hot butter. The point still stands that if we play a good running team we get gashed. Might even happen next week, though I don't trust Helfrich to do it.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hi there, the td came after Victor's ejection and USC probably doesn't pick it up if he stays in the game. Madden did have a good game, Victor or no Victor, but they didn't get murdered when it counted.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The only game the defense wasn't great in was Cal. They were only pretty good in that one. The look fast and they hit hard. It's impressive. Kessler was rattled from getting hit so much. USC was soft, which isn't a surprise for a Sark coached team.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Our defense isn't good so shut the fuck up with your doogery. Way too many missed tackles and open lanes. Chip Kelly's Ducks run this team for 350 on the ground. Not sure about Helfrich. We'll see, but stop fucking crowning this defense. They haven't done shit.

Yeah. The Defense is what people should be criticizing about this team...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hi there, the td came after Victor's ejection and USC probably doesn't pick it up if he stays in the game. Madden did have a good game, Victor or no Victor, but they didn't get murdered when it counted.

Sounds pretty defeatist if you ask me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only game the defense wasn't great in was Cal. They were only pretty good in that one. The look fast and they hit hard. It's impressive. Kessler was rattled from getting hit so much. USC was soft, which isn't a surprise for a Sark coached team.

I'll give them Boise 2nd half. 1st half was awful. Can't really comment on the other two "games". Those teams sucked. They played well tonight, but I'm not convinced yet. I need to see us do this to someone good.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I'll give them Boise 2nd half. 1st half was awful. Can't really comment on the other two "games". Those teams sucked. They played well tonight, but I'm not convinced yet. I need to see us do this to someone good.
    Serious question, who do you see from here on out that is offensively really good?

We match up really well vs. Stanford and everyone else is eh.

Our run d is more than adequate between the tackles. it's holding the edge that is my biggest concern.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

PurpleJ said:

Serious question, who do you see from here on out that is offensively really good?

We match up really well vs. Stanford and everyone else is eh.

Our run d is more than adequate between the tackles. it's holding the edge that is my biggest concern.

Oregon and that's about it. Helf will probably pull a Sark, though. Quite honestly. Stanford might be able to beat us on the ground, but we will be able to stack the box against them. See Gameday Champs for details on Stanford.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam