Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who Transfers Because of The New Offense?

I remember some players (probably the backup QB's) saying they chose Washington because of the pro-style offense; so who do you think bolts after this 180?

Comments

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    Win and only the shitty players leave.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    You don't choose to Suddenly Senior yourself. Sark chooses to Suddenly Senior you.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    good question, but as far as positions go, the offense is NO F-ING different. Marvin Hall is a gonner
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited September 2013
    The backup QB's won't be leaving because of the offense, but at least one of them will be leaving before next season's over.
  • Marvin Hall, Jeff Lindquist, perhaps a Jesse Callier/Deontae Cooper, Wooshing, some turd OL like a Brosteck. There is plenty of dead weight on this roster that could be suddenly senior'd.

I remember some players (probably the backup QB's) saying they chose Washington because of the pro-style offense; so who do you think bolts after this 180

I'd take Max Browne right now over any qb on our roster to run this offense. And BTW, every qb on our roster fits this offense perfectly. (how many rushing yards did Price have? This isn't an OPTION offense in Oregon's way.

This is hurry up with the exact same shit Sark ran last year. A few guys just got better. I told everybody at fagman that Mickens would ball out this year. He was so close last year. They all said he was too small and couldn't catch. Typical bung pirates who don't think for themselves. They run with whatever Eklund says. And from the beginning when Ekdung came aboard, I told those fucks to think the exact opposite of what Ektard says. They should have listened.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    I hear Proverb Wutang is real fed up with the new o fence
  • TitusPulloTitusPullo Member Posts: 146
    I agree it's not the same as Oregon's offense, but it certainly is not the same as the Washington offense either.

Marvin Hall, Jeff Lindquist, perhaps a Jesse Callier/Deontae Cooper, Wooshing, some turd OL like a Brosteck. There is plenty of dead weight on this roster that could be suddenly senior'd.

Whooching, Turd Brostek? You are the biggest dipshit on this board. Those two are going to be among the best players on our roster. Can only shake my head. Holy shitballs
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Epic Whoosh...
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam

I remember some players (probably the backup QB's) saying they chose Washington because of the pro-style offense; so who do you think bolts after this 180

I'd take Max Browne right now over any qb on our roster to run this offense. And BTW, every qb on our roster fits this offense perfectly. (how many rushing yards did Price have? This isn't an OPTION offense in Oregon's way.

This is hurry up with the exact same shit Sark ran last year. A few guys just got better. I told everybody at fagman that Mickens would ball out this year. He was so close last year. They all said he was too small and couldn't catch. Typical bung pirates who don't think for themselves. They run with whatever Eklund says. And from the beginning when Ekdung came aboard, I told those fucks to think the exact opposite of what Ektard says. They should have listened.

You're Yoda to Auburndawgs Luke Skywalker.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Marvin Hall, Jeff Lindquist, perhaps a Jesse Callier/Deontae Cooper, Wooshing, some turd OL like a Brosteck. There is plenty of dead weight on this roster that could be suddenly senior'd.

The kids and their families read this bored. Maybe you should step away from the keyboard for awhile and gain some perspective.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Also I think it is obvious that we are all being whooshed by PL_SS.
  • Marvin Hall, Jeff Lindquist, perhaps a Jesse Callier/Deontae Cooper, Wooshing, some turd OL like a Brosteck. There is plenty of dead weight on this roster that could be suddenly senior'd.

Whooching, Turd Brostek? You are the biggest dipshit on this board. Those two are going to be among the best players on our roster. Can only shake my head. Holy shitballs
    Do you ever watch the games ever? How many snaps did we run a fullback last game? Brostek just plain sucks.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    I would bet Kendyl Taylor is a prime candidate as well.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Don't argue with He_Noogs_More_Than_Others.

He know his shit, especially when it comes to 5* Jordan Polk.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    It doesn't have anything to do with the new offense, but we have some candidates to transfer. Derrick Brown, Marvin Hall and one or two of Callier/Cooper/McDaniel will for sure be gone by next season. Hindy, Fuvai, Tufunga.. At least one of those guys is a goner. Kendyl Taylor is another candidate, but I think he will become a solid role player now that he has a year separating him and Mickens. I'm not sure why he isn't at RB. Is he really worse than Cooper and Callier? Lindquist may be a candidate if he is the 3rd guy. Miles might even leave if Troy beats him out.

I think defense has more guys that will be gone. Tupou, Finau, Maybe Turpin, maybe Kearse if he wants to play moves on to a Big Sky school, Lawyer, Dixon, Durkee (?). Plenty of guys will be ran off if needed.
  • It doesn't have anything to do with the new offense, but we have some candidates to transfer. Derrick Brown, Marvin Hall and one or two of Callier/Cooper/McDaniel will for sure be gone by next season. Hindy, Fuvai, Tufunga.. At least one of those guys is a goner. Kendyl Taylor is another candidate, but I think he will become a solid role player now that he has a year separating him and Mickens. I'm not sure why he isn't at RB. Is he really worse than Cooper and Callier? Lindquist may be a candidate if he is the 3rd guy. Miles might even leave if Troy beats him out.

I think defense has more guys that will be gone. Tupou, Finau, Maybe Turpin, maybe Kearse if he wants to play moves on to a Big Sky school, Lawyer, Dixon, Durkee (?). Plenty of guys will be ran off if needed.

Yep. My friend is like we'll have a small class with only 15-17 kids. I was like bull shit we'll have 25+ as Sark will run off some guys or some guys will just leave.

I think if they are going to RS Taylor then he will be spared from the suddenly senior game and moved back to RB since Sankey is a SR next year.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    Guys who won't be here next year: Marvin Hall, Taniela Tupou, Jarrett Finau, Ryan McDaniel, Taylor Hindy, Corey Fuvai, Jeff Lindquist, Derrick Brown