Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Validation

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

So let me get this straight, @Tequilla and @HuskyInAZ have doubled down on their bullshit because we beat Sark?

CHRIST

I've said the entire year that this is a process and looking back at what we've done during the year at the end of the year.

The defense is playing great. It's a Top 3 defense in the conference. It's very strong and dominated a very skilled SC team all night.

This was probably the one game on the schedule this year we weren't expecting to win ... great win tonight.

We're going to have some highs and lows this year ... let it fucking play out. But enjoy the fucking high points and don't get too discouraged at the low points when they show up because days will and are getting better.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

So let me get this straight, @Tequilla and @HuskyInAZ have doubled down on their bullshit because we beat Sark?

CHRIST

I've said the entire year that this is a process and looking back at what we've done during the year at the end of the year.

The defense is playing great. It's a Top 3 defense in the conference. It's very strong and dominated a very skilled SC team all night.

This was probably the one game on the schedule this year we weren't expecting to win ... great win tonight.

We're going to have some highs and lows this year ... let it fucking play out. But enjoy the fucking high points and don't get too discouraged at the low points when they show up because days will and are getting better.
    Except for the 10 yard runs they were ripping off over and over again in between SarkFS pass camp BS.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

BTW @RoadDawg55 one thing you need to remember when looking at our offense is that if you're looking at total yards you're probably going to be missing the mark. We're not going to run a shitload of plays ... not in our best interest.

We weren't great tonight but we did enough to keep us in the game and finally took advantage of our opportunities.

The first 3 drives were beyond maddening.

It sucks by yards, points, passing, sometimes running, playcalling, you name it. It still sucks.
    We just beat USC @ USC......yet all you do is bitch. Get a fucking life.
    Am I supposed to paint myself purple and gold and hit the town? You can enjoy a win and still point out the obvious.
    No on the purple and gold, yes on hitting the town
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This thread makes me all warm inside
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

CHRIST

Except for the 10 yard runs they were ripping off over and over again in between SarkFS pass camp BS.
    Do you get points for running between the 20s?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

If SC wasn't full retard they would have ass blasted our anuses.

Well fuck, maybe we shouldn't have even played the game. Clearly they were the better team.

God, you fags are so predictable.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

17-12 UW. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I wanted sark to lose more than I wanted UW to win, fuck yeah I'm enjoying this
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Houhusky said:

HuskyInAZ said:

The HH dumbfucks are in full on retreat mode. Have you fucktards no pride?

Shouldnt you be on the USC website pointig out how many freshman USC started on defense or something,

both coaches tried to fucking give the game away, The defense played the best its played in a decade and the offense still fucking sucks... very little has change, almost everything people have said about petersen and smith is still valid, fuck off
    Jesse Palmer gave Smith props for calling the trickeration play that resulted in the TD
    Then Smith is golden because Jesse Palmer is dreamy.

The fuck does anyone care about what Jesse Palmer says?!!
    So you got the joke, then
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Yeah... but still...
  • Options
    bump again, we all know petersen is getting another year whether we like it or not.
    "validation" is beating a good team, coming back the next week and beating another good team, then coming back the week after and beating another good team.
    Not beating Sark
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You guys Tequilla has been leading the Fire Smith mob all season I don't know why you keep hassling him.
  • Options

You guys Tequilla has been leading the Fire Smith mob all season I don't know why you keep hassling him.

agree, he's not even half the doog that huskyinaz is
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    can we just pin this shit already or are we going to force people to bump this fucktarded thread every week
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Looks like I was right.