Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why Pete is not on Track

Options
2»

Comments

• Nevadaduck
    Nevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    edited October 2015
    Options
    You don't get this place at all.

LEAVE!
  • TierbsHsotBoobs
    TierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited October 2015
    Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

The team Don James had in 1975 would have gone 11-3 with last year's schedule.

But there was a loud clamor to fire James 4 games into the '77 season, and then he beat Oregon 54-0 and the program took off. Pete has that opportunity Thursday night, to win a game that really matters and start building some momentum and capital.

.....and the team Gil Dobie had in 1915 would have gone 12-1.

1975 was 40 fucking years ago. The vast majority on this board were not even born. Perhaps it's time to move on from the glory days of the Dawgfather.
    Can't we just aspire to go 6-6 every year? That what the Cougs do after all.
  • Dennis_DeYoung
    Dennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

Do you all get tired of the endless circle jerk?

Go die.
  • sarktastic
    sarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Options
    If Peterman's team demonstrates improvement from the youths as the season progresses, Browning stays healthy and flashes brilliance from time to time... Enough to allow cardboard cutout to poach his way to a top 15-25 recruiting class in 2016... Peterman may still be the guy.

Oh yeah... Got to have a winning season and bring home the Unicorn Trophy... no embarrassing losses to dogshit teams in mid Dec bowl games.
  • creepycoug
    creepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    Options

HuskyInAZ said:

I thought I was here to talk about the Canes. But slices set me straight before taking some time off to move blow in the U district.
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,433
    Options

HuskyInAZ said:

The team Don James had in 1975 would have gone 11-3 with last year's schedule.

But there was a loud clamor to fire James 4 games into the '77 season, and then he beat Oregon 54-0 and the program took off. Pete has that opportunity Thursday night, to win a game that really matters and start building some momentum and capital.

.....and the team Gil Dobie had in 1915 would have gone 12-1.

1975 was 40 fucking years ago. The vast majority on this board were not even born. Perhaps it's time to move on from the glory days of the Dawgfather.
    Can't we just aspire to go 6-6 every year? That what the Cougs do after all.
    Cuogs would piss all over themselves to have a .500 life.
  • Passion
    Passion Member Posts: 4,622
    Options

because @Auburndawg thinks he's on track. He has the same record as DJ after 18 games and Harbaugh was 7-11 so he's on track according to Aubs.

Yeah...2 years ago UW was similar to the team Harbaugh inherited, which was one of the worst teams in conference history. DJ beat USC and UCLA in his first season and was 4 points from going to the Rose Bowl.

I don't care how young or how much the personnel sucks. Nothing is on track when you have the worst offense in the league (all the advanced stats say so for 2014 and now).

I found the thread that Chest wanted to be bumped.
    What's worse - stalking teen boys, or keeping track of old threads? Jesus.
  • bananasnblondes
    bananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,948 Standard Supporter
    Options
    To be fair, if you bumped about any thread from October 2015 on this site, it would look like this. Somewhere in there is Gladstone's "Petersen is not the guy" essay. I'm sure that has some very well thought-out reasoning as well.
  • GrundleStiltzkin
    GrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482 Standard Supporter
    Options
    Passion said:

because @Auburndawg thinks he's on track. He has the same record as DJ after 18 games and Harbaugh was 7-11 so he's on track according to Aubs.

Yeah...2 years ago UW was similar to the team Harbaugh inherited, which was one of the worst teams in conference history. DJ beat USC and UCLA in his first season and was 4 points from going to the Rose Bowl.

I don't care how young or how much the personnel sucks. Nothing is on track when you have the worst offense in the league (all the advanced stats say so for 2014 and now).

Doubly hurtful
  • Doogstone
    Doogstone Member Posts: 202
    Options

To be fair, if you bumped about any thread from October 2015 on this site, it would look like this. Somewhere in there is Gladstone's "Petersen is not the guy" essay. I'm sure that has some very well thought-out reasoning as well.

It's often been said.
  • BennyBeaver
    BennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Options
    What @HuskyInAZ is trying to say is:

Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James Don James
  • TierbsHsotBoobs
    TierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Options
    Passion said:

Since you suck at this, let me share a helpful link:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/search
  • TommySQC
    TommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Options

Passion said:

Since you suck at this, let me share a helpful link:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/search
    point Sven
  • allpurpleallgold
    allpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Options