Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Pete scared?

2»

Comments

• HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    devildawg said:

Petes been butt fucked on the road by Sark before! He knows full well he's about to get ass raped on Espn in front of the the entire country....not a chance in hell his O can score more 10-13 points and that's with scrub time in the 4th,Browning my get butt fucked at mid field before this things over....one of those edgy gangstas just cornholing the OKG....dry no lube

And Pete's skullfucked Sark at a neutral site. WGAF about a presser?
  • devildawgdevildawg Member Posts: 67
    HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

Petes been butt fucked on the road by Sark before! He knows full well he's about to get ass raped on Espn in front of the the entire country....not a chance in hell his O can score more 10-13 points and that's with scrub time in the 4th,Browning my get butt fucked at mid field before this things over....one of those edgy gangstas just cornholing the OKG....dry no lube

Guess what? This games not a neutral sight dumbfuck
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

When was this? 28-26 does not = 38-6.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    edited October 2015
    HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

VVVVVVV

• claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662

HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

Damn you and your fucking Google machine.

I see symbols but I mean, that's not even math right?
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

Agreed. I just want to get a "skullfucked" in there.