Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A reminder to our Doogs

2»

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited October 2015
    It's always special 18 games into the job and your signature win is Utah State.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

The expectations at UW are so fucking low. It's even permeated to this board. Petersen has been a disaster so far. I was pumped about the hire and it pisses me off, but that's where we are at.

The doog wars can get annoying, but the dooging over him needs to stop. He sucks until proven otherwise.

I think Peet has been up and down.

Peet decided to burn the whole fucker down to the ground, so he's got 8 more games for kids to start seeing why he did that or he's going to lose the whole fucking team. It could get really fucking ugly.

Here's what we know:

1) Peet is good at identifying talent, recruiting, players get better, the defense has been good.
    2) Our offense is a bunch of dog shit and it was last year and we made no changes. Our captains are all horrible football players and we have kicked away every close game.
    3) We are playing a lot of young players.

I'm still in LIPO mode, but last week was fucking awful. And there is seemingly no sense of urgency on Peet's part about the offense; it's all a bunch of fucking double-speak and excuses.

Here's what I think going forward:

1) Bowl game this year or GTFO.
    2) 10 wins next year or GTFO.
    3) If he needs longer than 4 years to get to the Rose Bowl he should DIAFF.
    Unlikely any of what you stated above happens.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2015
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

The expectations at UW are so fucking low. It's even permeated to this board. Petersen has been a disaster so far. I was pumped about the hire and it pisses me off, but that's where we are at.

The doog wars can get annoying, but the dooging over him needs to stop. He sucks until proven otherwise.

Is their some badge of honor for high expectations you're trying to win? I've said it before, I'll say it again, you can expect, demand, bitch, whine and moan until the cows come home. But continuing to ignore roster reality is akin to burying your head in the sand. Classic simple-minded, knee-jerk reaction of the FS.

Has the coaching staff been good? Defense and Special Teams have been pretty good. The Offense has been shitty. Putting together what appears to be an unqualified OC with historic youth is a recipe for disaster. Smith ain't going anywhere this season, but if there's not clear improvement over the rest of the season, door, ass, out.
    To the bold, is that you, Kim? The only thing you left out is something about punching a hole in the keyboard and kicking the dog. You don't realize that a coach that is 10-8 without a single win over a team with a winning record (maybe Utah State can be the first!) is doing a shitty job? The question is rhetorical because I know you don't get it.

The defense has been good, the special teams have been good, blah, blah, blah. Sark had a great running game with Polk and Sankey. Price was really good in 2011. At times, the defense played well under him. In the end, the wins and losses are all that matter and Petersen is doing worse than anybody expected. It's not about bitching, it's about being honest. What would your reaction be if somebody told you this is how it would play out when Petersen was hired?
    Let me try this again and test your reading skills, you millennial fuck. Last game played by all P12 teams, there were 4 FR OL who started. 3 of them were UW OL. Do you fucking get it? 3/5 started for UW. 1/55 started for everyone else.

Your schtick is so tired.
    Why didn't you use this to prop up Sark at USC last season? We lost to Cal at home dude. Cal. That's the cherry on top of the shit sandwich. I'm sure next year it will be Browning's torn ACL or something as the reason why Petersen can't win. It's always something.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Is their some badge of honor for high expectations you're trying to win? I've said it before, I'll say it again, you can expect, demand, bitch, whine and moan until the cows come home. But continuing to ignore roster reality is akin to burying your head in the sand. Classic simple-minded, knee-jerk reaction of the FS.

Has the coaching staff been good? Defense and Special Teams have been pretty good. The Offense has been shitty. Putting together what appears to be an unqualified OC with historic youth is a recipe for disaster. Smith ain't going anywhere this season, but if there's not clear improvement over the rest of the season, door, ass, out.
    To the bold, is that you, Kim? The only thing you left out is something about punching a hole in the keyboard and kicking the dog. You don't realize that a coach that is 10-8 without a single win over a team with a winning record (maybe Utah State can be the first!) is doing a shitty job? The question is rhetorical because I know you don't get it.

The defense has been good, the special teams have been good, blah, blah, blah. Sark had a great running game with Polk and Sankey. Price was really good in 2011. At times, the defense played well under him. In the end, the wins and losses are all that matter and Petersen is doing worse than anybody expected. It's not about bitching, it's about being honest. What would your reaction be if somebody told you this is how it would play out when Petersen was hired?
    Let me try this again and test your reading skills, you millennial fuck. Last game played by all P12 teams, there were 4 FR OL who started. 3 of them were UW OL. Do you fucking get it? 3/5 started for UW. 1/55 started for everyone else.

Why didn't you use this to prop up Sark at USC last season?
    Because last season was the first time @HuskyInAZ decided he didn't want to bleaux Sark anymore.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,599
    Good poast but if Petersen goes 5-7 this year, do you fire him?

Peet decided to burn the whole fucker down to the ground, so he's got 8 more games for kids to start seeing why he did that or he's going to lose the whole fucking team. It could get really fucking ugly.

Here's what we know:

1) Peet is good at identifying talent, recruiting, players get better, the defense has been good.
    2) Our offense is a bunch of dog shit and it was last year and we made no changes. Our captains are all horrible football players and we have kicked away every close game.

I'm still in LIPO mode, but last week was fucking awful. And there is seemingly no sense of urgency on Peet's part about the offense; it's all a bunch of fucking double-speak and excuses.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,044 Founders Club

Here's what we know:

You have no idea the damage Cherberg did.

Grampa @RaceBannon, true?!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    UW is going to a bowl game this year.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HFNY said:

Here's what we know:

He's obviously not getting fired. Why do you guys take everything on this board so literal? 5-7 would mean he has still sucked so far. He will have chances and time to prove us wrong.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HFNY said:

Here's what we know:

Yes. Going 3-6 in this shit conference should get a coach at any football school fired.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Only reason I disagree with this part is because he has burned everything to the ground, turned over most of the roster to the young players, and phases out most of the recruits from Seven that are worth a shit, he's marginalized just about everybody that doesn't have buy in.

IF he loses the team, he's losing the players he has recruited. I don't see that happening.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Only mitigating factor with Cal is that they have a top NFL pick in Goff at QB and this will probably be their high water mark for the next 5-10 years. Other than that, yeah, Cal sucks. Water is wet.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

HFNY said:

Here's what we know:

Yes. Going 3-6 in this shit conference should get a coach at any football school fired.
    Paging @wewereafootballschool
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Why didn't you use this to prop up Sark at USC last season? We lost to Cal at home dude. Cal. That's the cherry on top of the shit sandwich. I'm sure next year it will be Browning's torn ACL or something as the reason why Petersen can't win. It's always something.
    I don't GAF about USC. What Cal has been in the past has nothing to do with Cal this year. They have a really good QB with an experienced OL, going against 3 FR OL and a FR QB on our side, yet we still had a chance with 3 minutes to go, despite the shit show on offense.

The "it's always something" BS is so lame. Shit happens, and sometimes it affects what happens on the field. This has nothing to do with the past 10+ years. It's about today.

Take your frustrations with the past and shove them up your ass. You and your whiney bitch crew were no where to be found after Utah State. Now you have a week and a half to spew this kind of shit....The big losers are the posters on the board who have to sift through your depression.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,589 Founders Club
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

HFNY said:

Here's what we know:

I thought we were talking about the coach at Warshington?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

I don't GAF about USC. What Cal has been in the past has nothing to do with Cal this year. They have a really good QB with an experienced OL, going against 3 FR OL and a FR QB on our side, yet we still had a chance with 3 minutes to go, despite the shit show on offense.

The "it's always something" BS is so lame. Shit happens, and sometimes it affects what happens on the field. This has nothing to do with the past 10+ years. It's about today.

Take your frustrations with the past and shove them up your ass. You and your whiney bitch crew were no where to be found after Utah State. Now you have a week and a half to spew this kind of shit....The big losers are the posters on the board who have to sift through your depression.
    Utah St was a scrimmage you dick sucking doog.

I'd say I hope this helps, but it your case I know it won't.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited October 2015
    Doogles said:

Saying definitively Pete isn't the guy is FS.

Can we agree Babushka "isn't the guy?"

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Passion said:

Doogles said:

He's running what Pete wants. A better question is can we say Pete needs to do a major overhaul with the offense?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club
    Passion said:

Doogles said:

Goes without saying