Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon is playing a walk-on QB

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

One of my life long friends who pretty much sucks at life tells me I'm an idiot and every program that fires a coach gets worse.

After about thirty examples of him being 1,000% wrong he said I was stupid and don't know what I'm talking about.

Maybe we/I/us/they/them deserve Owen Twelve.

What does this have to do with your Cats?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

it was fucking COLORADO. PLSS COULD DO THE ROLL OUT PASS PERFECTLY AGAINST COLORADO

(if that was sarcasm or mocking the Cheswick/DucksatBat faction over at eQuook, then I approve)

ISWYDT
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fenwick said:

Mosster47 said:

You've lost control of the program Slingblade. This is fact.

Disagree. Might be hashing out time, figure in truth who the hell fits in what scheme, hence all the rotation last night. I think we will do okay the rest of the season. No grandiosity here, just thinking things are jelling a bit.
    The Utah loss was terrible, but I don't think Oregon is quite as bad as many would like to believe.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes

Fenwick said:

For a walkon I said he kick some butt in the game. Did you see the roll out pass done perfectly? It was beautiful. Ducks working out the kinks and the kooks. Couple more games we will have the team solid. Think we will be veryh good next season. Our running game did rather well, eh?

2016 will be special?
    No no no no. The next special season is always reserved for the University of Washington Husky football team, especially when they are young.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2015

Fenwick said:

Mosster47 said:

You've lost control of the program Slingblade. This is fact.

Disagree. Might be hashing out time, figure in truth who the hell fits in what scheme, hence all the rotation last night. I think we will do okay the rest of the season. No grandiosity here, just thinking things are jelling a bit.
    The Utah loss was terrible, but I don't think Oregon is quite as bad as many would like to believe.
    Yesterday was a typical Oregon beat down against an overmatched opponent. Like when UW would think they were in it, "only down 1 score heading to the 4th" talk would be seen as a sign the gap is closing. By the time the game clock hit 0, it was at minimum a 17 point beat down.

Their D is shit, and the QB situation is the worst since Leaf, but they are still going to score a fuck ton of points.