Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Climate Change is 'UN-led Ruse to Establish New World Order'

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
THE UK TELEGRAPH:
Climate change is a hoax developed as part of a secret plot by the United Nations to undermine democracies and takeover the world, a top adviser to Tony Abbott, Australia’s prime minister, has warned.

Maurice Newman, the chief business adviser to the prime minister, said the science showing links between human activity and the warming climate was wrong but was being used as a “hook” by the UN to expand its global control.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11591193/Australia-PM-advisor-says-climate-change-a-UN-led-ruse.html

Comments

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    He was fired:

"Outspoken climate sceptic Maurice Newman’s term as chairman of the prime minister’s business advisory council expired last week and he has not been reappointed, a spokesman for prime minister Malcolm Turnbull has confirmed."

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/sep/28/climate-sceptic-maurice-newman-not-reappointed-government-adviser

But I'm sure you and your fellow Militia group members don't care about the facts as you prepare for the pending UN invasion.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,742 Founders Club
    of course he was fired. anyone going against the agenda will meet their fate, not unlike the Dawgman agenda with anyone speaking out about Sark.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

of course he was fired. anyone going against the agenda will meet their fate, not unlike the Dawgman agenda with anyone speaking out about Sark.

Tony Abbott was fired from the PM job by his own party.

HTH
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,263 Founders Club

HTH
    But how does that change the prevailing theory?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    pawz said:

HTH
    But how does that change the prevailing theory?
    We got our tin hats on and we're ready to fucking party.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,635
    I'm mostly a nega on man made climate change but the idea all these scientists all over the world created this conspiracy to help promote a NWO is asinine. Are people using climate change to make a new world order? Sure. But it's not a ruse created for that purpose.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,951 Founders Club
    dnc said:

I'm mostly a nega on man made climate change but the idea all these scientists all over the world created this conspiracy to help promote a NWO is asinine. Are people using climate change to make a new world order? Sure. But it's not a ruse created for that purpose.

That's a distinction without a great deal of difference. The science has been so distorted that it's useless.

What remains is the money grab and attempts to control people

It's not a new world order, that's the usual straw man to marginalize opponents

It is a coordinated effort that relies on true believers, useful idiots, and morons.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Race and DJ. For fuck's sakes. I get this stupid shit out of digs2dicks, but you are better than that.

Oh wait.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Someone still doesn't get it.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    First they feared the communists.

Then they feared the islamists.

Now they fear the climate scientists and the UN.

Fear seems to be a big seller in Republican circles.

It's a wonder that nobody has figured out how to monetize that fear yet.

Or maybe they have..............
    It's not fear and I'm not a Republican but still

Climate change is selling fear to morons who will give up their money and freedom for a scam

Looks like you fell for it

Climate change is selling fear to morons who will give up their money and freedom for a scam

Race you are right. Let's just remove all regulations from the EPA. Better yet, let's just end that agency. Think of all the money we'd save. I hear our groceries would even be cheaper.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

dnc said:

That's a distinction without a great deal of difference. The science has been so distorted that it's useless.

What remains is the money grab and attempts to control people

It's not a new world order, that's the usual straw man to marginalize opponents

It is a coordinated effort that relies on true believers, useful idiots, and morons.
    The sticking points revolve around who will grab the money, who will do the controlling and in what currency will the 'accepted' credits be valued in.

This entire debate has absolutely nothing to do with actually reducing carbon emissions.
    2001400ex said:

Race you are right. Let's just remove all regulations from the EPA. Better yet, let's just end that agency. Think of all the money we'd save. I hear our groceries would even be cheaper.
    I didn't say that. You sound stupid

2001400ex said:

You don't even realize what you say.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound more stupid

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound more stupid
    Coming from the Rush Limbaugh dick sucking..... That doesn't mean much. It's like Sark calling me an alcoholic
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound more stupid
    Coming from the Rush Limbaugh dick sucking..... That doesn't mean much. It's like Sark calling me an alcoholic
    Someone sounds butt hurt. And stupid