Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spooge has left Hardcore Husky for good

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    That didn't take long.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

Late last night I deleted pictures he had posted of a little kid in his neighborhood. I sent him a polite PM saying we cannot be having pictures of kids being posted online like that. He responded that I was accusing him of being a child molester, then he said it was time for him to leave Hardcore Husky for good. He thanked me for keeping my word about letting him back in and not banning him again. And he said he was logging out permanently and "adios".

Disagree, not what I said...post it
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club

DerekJohnson 1:27AM
    I cannot allow anyone to be posting photos of kids on the forum. please do not do that again.

SpoogeDawg
    SpoogeDawg 2:23AM
    Let me guess you think I'm a child rapist?

No problem, seems like a good time to give up my love of Husky Football. It's time as I near 50.

It will be hard to give up this site because of the football content but if I quit caring about football should be much easier.

Good luck, I never had it in for you or this site FYI. I enjoyed your books but I'm done here.

You stuck to your word and I got my money's worth from my 3 donations. I'm logging out for good from this site. Adios

These are the days of our lives...
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    edited September 2015
    OK, great, now spooge is only responsible for 40% of my down votes. Thanks a lot DerekJohnson, if that is in fact your real name...
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,475
    Spoog relax, you have OG street cred, don't waste it on nonsense amigo!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,597 Founders Club

Late last night I deleted pictures he had posted of a little kid in his neighborhood. I sent him a polite PM saying we cannot be having pictures of kids being posted online like that. He responded that I was accusing him of being a child molester, then he said it was time for him to leave Hardcore Husky for good. He thanked me for keeping my word about letting him back in and not banning him again. And he said he was logging out permanently and "adios".

Disagree, not what I said...post it
    Back so soon! How about more of those daughter pics?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    I don't even know what to think any more.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,475
    We really should have a daughters thread, but you know, with an age limit.