Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just watched Trump on 60 Minutes.

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,968
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
That fucker is bat shit crazy but he's inspiring as hell.

USA! USA! USA!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,599
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought the interviewer was a cunt.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Everything will be great with Trump as President because he says so ...

But unlike all the other candidates, he has a track record of success behind him that actually gives you reason to believe what he's saying.

The thing that I find most amusing is that when he says he's going to do this and that and people say how is he going to do it without spending more ... and then look flabbergasted when he responds by saying that he's going to repurpose money to do that like everything that is and has been spent before has been spent wisely.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Only problem right now is I'm still waiting for a candidate to come forward that makes me feel better than Trump ... there's no question there's areas that Trump makes you cringe. But who has emerged at this point that makes you excited? It's rough.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    HuskyInAZ said:

I don't get the inspirational thing. He's full of shit. He has no idea what he's talking about. When confronted for details, he consistently falls back on the fact that he doesn't like said adversarial person, he'll make America great, he'll be friends with all foreign leaders, he'll make America great, he'll come out with details soon, he'll make America great, blah, blah, blah.

He's an entertainer and horribly unfit to be the President. His rise in the poll is 100% due to to the media's love for entertaining news, as opposed to substantive news. And for the most part, I'm Republican.

so... How he wins is what's most important to you?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

I don't get the inspirational thing. He's full of shit. He has no idea what he's talking about. When confronted for details, he consistently falls back on the fact that he doesn't like said adversarial person, he'll make America great, he'll be friends with all foreign leaders, he'll make America great, he'll come out with details soon, he'll make America great, blah, blah, blah.

He's an entertainer and horribly unfit to be the President. His rise in the poll is 100% due to to the media's love for entertaining news, as opposed to substantive news. And for the most part, I'm Republican.

so... How he wins is what's most important to you?
    If he wins, the cuntry is seriously fucked.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Only problem right now is I'm still waiting for a candidate to come forward that makes me feel better than Trump ... there's no question there's areas that Trump makes you cringe. But who has emerged at this point that makes you excited? It's rough.

Carson.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Kanye
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

Inspiring, entertaining, motivating...whatever. Same thing. Like I said - bat shit crazy. But after he speaks, there's an aura of "America! Fuck yeah! We are going to kick your ass!" Harbaugh throws off the same vibe.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trump's answer is "we'll look into it" for everything.

Problem with Trump is.... He has zero patience for anything. Can you imagine him in a meeting with a foreign leader and not hearing what he wants to hear? Then him going off like a child throwing a fit. A president can't act like that.

Besides, there's ZERO chance he gets the nomination. I personally think it's going to be a traditional candidate, someone other than Trump, Carson, or Fiorina. As each of them rise, they get asked for specifics and either fall short, or their answer is fucktarded.

It won't be Bush, as he's pressing. Badly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What's a "traditional" candidate? Is that someone who keeps a lot of family traditions? Is it someone who other people revere in tradition? Perhaps with a hymn or sea chanty? Is it traditional from the party's standpoint or something? Do tell.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
    I like how China controls North Korea but we will tell China what to do because we control them

HUH?
  • Options

I can't remember who it was but someone said "The people who think Trump would make a great president are the same people who think WWE wrestling is real"

There may be a better cross-sectional comparison, but I doubt it

You realize that's a shit pot of votes,right?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    HuskyInAZ said:

Exactly
  • Options
    Let's be clear-I'm not supporting or likely to vote for The Donald.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

What's a "traditional" candidate? Is that someone who keeps a lot of family traditions? Is it someone who other people revere in tradition? Perhaps with a hymn or sea chanty? Is it traditional from the party's standpoint or something? Do tell.

As usual, purple doesn't get it. Traditional.... You know someone who's actually won an election at least once.

Going from entertainer, doctor, failed CEO to running for president is like Denzel Washington becoming coach of the seahawks. Yes he's been successful as an actor, but you want someone who's been there before.