Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

hey look, the Seahawks suck now too!!

gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited September 2015 in NFL Talk
can't even dominate a shitty Chicago Bears team at home... with Jimmy Clausen as their QB.

I'll say it again... the two worst offensive playcallers and coordinators in the sport of football have Seattle addresses.

Comments

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Which is more concerning: a very very pedestrian offense, or another team not afraid of the hawks D anymore who is able to mash it between the tackles?

We may find out really soon how many "true 12's" there are.

My god, what is KJR ("home of the 12's) going to talk about 13 hours a day if the hawks are just another team in the nfl with a above average defense?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    equally scary godawgst. Teams are going to be licking their chops to deliver a little revenge on this team this season i'm afraid.

thank goodness i don't listen to KJR (don't live in Seattle), might just have to commit myself. Seattle sports talk radio has to be the absolute worst in the country.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    They will be fine.
    Oh and bump on the "they can't even dominate a shitty bears team at home" part
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck this team!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    If you watched the first half that was about as far from domination as possible. The offense looked like shit straight up.

Yes the game is two halves and they looked better in the second half. But this team is poorly coached on the offensive side of the ball and the defense is not close to what it has been the last couple of years. I don't think the same passion and fire is there which is natural after the kind of success they have had to go with money.

Hope I'm wrong and will eat crow if I am but to me this looks like a WC team at best that will lose on the road in their first playoff game.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited September 2015
    Brand new offensive line (in terms of where guys are positioned). Still trying to work graham into the offense. Some young pieces on defense that will get better and kam just returning. This team will get better as the season goes along and win in spite of bevell. Might not be enough for homefield but they'll still be right there in the end. And unlike the huskies the hooks have given me reason for patience
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Wake me when the offense can score 20 points in a game.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Defense and special teams win championships they said.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

Which is more concerning: a very very pedestrian offense, or another team not afraid of the hawks D anymore who is able to mash it between the tackles?

We may find out really soon how many "true 12's" there are.

My god, what is KJR ("home of the 12's) going to talk about 13 hours a day if the hawks are just another team in the nfl with a above average defense?

The Bears averaged 3.6 yards per carry. They only had 7 total first downs and didn't even attempt a field goal.

It's the Bears with a backup QB and they suck even with their starting QB, I get it. I'm not ready to proclaim the Seattle defense back. But if you're trying to claim there are issues with the defense based on yesterday, you're FS. They did exactly what they were supposed to do yesterday.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    KC isn't exactly having a good time @ GB tonight. Hawks are fine.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Defense and special teams win championships they said.
    You mean like Super Bowl XLIX? :wink: