Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hawks Bears Game Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

Liking Rawls quickness a lot

Tough runner too, finishes his runs.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Mini beast has been born
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jim Nance with the you'll never see Lou Rawls call back was good
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Jim Nance with the you'll never see Lou Rawls call back was good

huh?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    What was kearse doing? How does he not get that?
  • Options
    jecornel said:

What was kearse doing? How does he not get that?

Mickens'ed it
  • Options
    Russell Wilson doing what nobody else can do
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Haushka, you da real mvp.
  • Options
    Second blown fumble call of the game, the punt should have been Chicago ball and that should have been Seattle ball.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Liking what I'm seeing more and more
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Did we win the scrimmage?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

"we"

• Options

It's actually Paul Allen's team.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

It's actually Paul Allen's team.
    Boobs is Paul Allen.

hth
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    26-0.

I'll take that.

I thought the game might end up along the lines of 17-3 or 20-3, something like that.

This team can and should win 11 or 12 games. The problem is to get home field, they probably need to win 14. It's early but the Pack look really good.

The Cardinals are strong too, but forgive me if Letterman Jay Leno Chevy Chase Colbert Carson Palmer doesn't scare the hell out of me. He's a Tony Romo or Matt Ryan stat machine who hasn't ever won anything. They also have a weak running game again.

Hawks are going to have to win with defense, special teams, and a n ordinary line. It can be done. They really need at least a home gayme and probably a first round bye though. If they can win the West, it's realistic. Remember they won it after being three games behind the Cards after 10 games. Also, the Cards play six of their middle eight (5th through 12th) games on the road IIRC. They'll probably go 5-3 or 4-4 during that stretch.
  • Options

26-0.

I'll take that.

I thought the game might end up along the lines of 17-3 or 20-3, something like that.

This team can and should win 11 or 12 games. The problem is to get home field, they probably need to win 14. It's early but the Pack look really good.

The Cardinals are strong too, but forgive me if Letterman Jay Leno Chevy Chase Colbert Carson Palmer doesn't scare the hell out of me. He's a Tony Romo or Matt Ryan stat machine who hasn't ever won anything. They also have a weak running game again.

Hawks are going to have to win with defense, special teams, and a n ordinary line. It can be done. They really need at least a home gayme and probably a first round bye though. If they can win the West, it's realistic. Remember they won it after being three games behind the Cards after 10 games. Also, the Cards play six of their middle eight (5th through 12th) games on the road IIRC. They'll probably go 5-3 or 4-4 during that stretch.

Cards look pretty solid, Palmer will be fine barring injury.
  • Options

26-0.

I'll take that.

Cards look pretty solid, Palmer will be fine barring baring injury.
  • Options
    dnc said:

26-0.

I'll take that.

Cards look pretty solid, Palmer will be fine barring baring injury.
    You think he'll tear an acl getting undressed?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    not sure I like the way we won.