Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pete's post-game comments reveal he's a slap dick, excuse-making piece of Sark-molded shit.

Said we needed to tackle better in the first sentence of the opening. Yeah, that's true... except for that your fucking offense can't stay on the fucking field. You might want to take a fucking hard look at your piece of shit offense and your shits-in-his-pants QB you fucking piece of sceintologist shit.

I'm sick of fucking excuses. We didn't lose because we had a hard time tackling. Was that a factor? Sure. What was more a factor is fucking turning the ball over constantly, penalties at key situations and an offense that was a fucking three-and-out machine.

I'm so sick of these fucking quasi-offensive coaches acting like they are fucking head coaches then blaming the D when their side of the ball fucking sucks. YOUR FUCKING OFFENSE IS A DUMPSTER FIRE. YOUR OFFENSE FUCKING SUCKS. YOUR OFFENSE IS A HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM. YOU ARE GETTING DEFENSIVE AND SPECIAL TEAMS TOUCHDOWNS EVERY FUCKING WEAK AND LOSING TO SHITTY TEAMS YOU SACK OF MONKEY SHIT.

What a fucking fag. He knows he has no involvement with the D, all he cares about is finding a fucking Kellen Moore-alike and then profiting. I lost faith the moment he mentioned tackling in the first fucking sentence.

Tackling was fine until all of a fucking sudden our defense was on the field the whole fucking first half you piece of shit. You should fucking hang yourself tonight with Jake Browning's shitty diaper over your head and write on lipstick around your own pee-pee, "I love offense and I tried so hard, but every fucking game we've won it's been because of the defense even though we have two OCs, two QB coaches and more offensive coaches than defensive ones. I deserve to die."

Sark and Pete, similar comments? I wouldn't have thought it. Fuck Pete's Skeletor excuse making bag of shit face.

Comments