Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Victory Coitus

It would seem that not everybody is aware of this practice.

So I've known this woman through our kids' school for nearly ten years now, and from time to time we've talked about our university affiliations. She's a former swimmer at furd, a few years younger than I am, who married a Cal grad (they have the Cal/furd House Divided banner) and then pumped out several kids. Yesterday I was at the health club pool with my two youngest and saw her there with her two youngest, one of whom was doing swim team laps. We exchanged pleasantries and a few passing comments as our kids frolicked in the water, and as they were leaving and her kids had run off ahead, I asked her "So, was the victory coitus especially satisfying Saturday night?" She gave me an absolutely blank look, so I went on "You know, Cal beat Texas, Stanfurd beat USC, your two teams both beat storied programs within five minutes of each other..." Her bewildered look was replaced with one of recognition, then settled on a look as if I had just gone knuckles deep in my nose, pulled out something both crusty and stringy, and offered it to her. She blurted out "Yeah. Saturday night was great." and walked off. Today at school pickup she poontedly refused to make eye contact with me.

I told my wife last night after dinner that I'd asked this woman that question, and she giggled, paused, and asked "Are you sure you know her well enough to say that?" Apparently not, it would seem. But it got me thinking: anybody else have a victory ritual that includes copulation?* To be honest, I thought it was kind of a universal thing, but my experience this week suggests that it is not.

* with another conscious/willing human being

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club
    I've missed you man
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    AEB said:

Socially awkward Berkeley alum? Shocking....

I have my share of Larry David moments
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Satchel said:

AEB said:

Socially awkward Berkeley alum? Shocking....

are u sure the Berkeley alum is the one that was socially awkward in this instance ? do u routinely talk to random women about sex without either of your spouses around ?

p.s. great story tho. and i love the attempt
    Pretty sure given the story I just read. While Berkeley alums maybe socially awkward, I usually don't accuse of them of illiteracy.

Sounds like a great La Morinda story
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I think she's pissed you didn't realize the weekend ended in a push ...

Which means she had to reciprocate with a victory fellatio ... or it was victory 69

Had Cal lost, you would have been met with a wink and a nod.
    Doogles said:

I'm not married with kids, but I imagine asking a married woman at a swimming pool how the sex with her husband was last week wouldn't go over well.

We live in the Santa Cruz suburbs. It's a little different here than, say, Battle Ground.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2015
    Why the fuck would a Cal alum care about their football team?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2015

Why the fuck would a Cal alum care about their football team?

Because Andy Smith, duh
    AZDuck said:

As a duck with Oregon affiliations, "conscious" and "willing" aren't high on the ol' priority list donchaknow

Well, I actually included "willing" with the Huskieie fans in mind, "conscious" with the Cuog fans in mind, and "human" with the Barkrat fans in mind. My inner AptosDuck told me to be kind to the Quacks.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    I don't have a win ritual..I get laid regularly. But I do feverishly beat off when other teams lose.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Victory coitus requires a coitus worthy victory, something UW hasn't given us many of since I was a teenager.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

I'm not married with kids, but I imagine asking a married woman at a swimming pool how the sex with her husband was last week wouldn't go over well.

We live in the Santa Cruz suburbs. It's a little different here than, say, Battle Ground.
    "The Santa Cruz suburbs" ?? That's like someone saying they live in the Marysville suburbs.